Abhishek Bachchan wants two kids from Aishwarya Rai

chief

Prime VIP

A boy and a girl?

This is not the first time Abhishek Bachchan has revealed his desire to have two kids from his wife Aishwarya Rai. The last somewhat similar admission came almost a year back. Month after month has clocked by but there’s no sign of stork paying the couple a visit.

Now, in the September issue of GQ magazine, Abhishek says he’s not comfortable when asked when he and Ash would have kids. But he added that he would love to have two kids.

“I'll be happy with two kids. I mean, I have me and my sister, so maybe that's where it comes from. I feel these are blessings of God, and it should just happen as and when. You know, whenever it's meant to be. I am against the whole thing of "Let's plan it", you know, "We're trying for a baby." I find that a bit weird,” he candidly revealed.

The actor, who has also posed for the magazine’s cover, added that he finds questions about Ash’s possible pregnancy intrusive.
“I find it very intrusive. I really don't want to know when other people are having babies; why would you want to know when I'm having babies?” he said.

Ash and Abhi got married in 2007.