@L0nE DuDE
artichabria7-3.jpg

artichabria43-3.jpg

artichabria4-3.jpg

artichabria3-3.jpg

artichabria6-3.jpg

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
ummmmmmmmmmmmmm...................makeup thap thap ke bootha hi sohna hai bas, look at those ugly armpits and legs ....................theek thaaak jehi aa.........aini vi beautiful babe nahi

J@tti

..Majajan..
why don't you get it? how many times do i have to tell you to not post pictures where people are wearing skimpy clother. i don't like editing other people's post.. so don't force me to do it.

bhoot_hun_mai

@L0nE DuDE
well mam...this is wht we watch on t.v. in movies.. in ads.......maine jaan bujh kr inke cloths km nahi kiye hai..ok...jo taste public ka hai wo hi khayal rakha jata hai...if u have power to edit thn edit the movies like murder,zeher...like this...
these r wall papers...
tell me kaun si indian actress suit salwar phenti hai...

J@tti

..Majajan..
well mam...this is wht we watch on t.v. in movies.. in ads.......maine jaan bujh kr inke cloths km nahi kiye hai..ok...jo taste public ka hai wo hi khayal rakha jata hai...if u have power to edit thn edit the movies like murder,zeher...like this...
these r wall papers...
tell me kaun si indian actress suit salwar phenti hai...

If you start thinking like that than a lot of people get nude pictures clicked.. and there are blue movies.. which a lot of a people watch.. does that mean you will start posting such pictures and movies? tumne to fir bhi kapde kam nahi kiye honge unke..

You have to decide your limits.. people can't dictate your limits. And as far as my editing goes.. I can't edit such movies.. but what I can do is not watch them.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Ok that wld be all.

J@tti I think these Images are acceptable & bhoot_hun_mai Unp is like a family if some has a problem with some thing then some discretion wldn't harm.
just a request,nothing much

J@tti

..Majajan..
Ok that wld be all.

J@tti I think these Images are acceptable & bhoot_hun_mai Unp is like a family if some has a problem with some thing then some discretion wldn't harm.
just a request,nothing much

I already deleted some. And if you think such images are acceptable.. good for you.

J@tti

..Majajan..
its ok...not acceptable...thts cools....u be happy...delete all my posts...me going frm here .....dont make it a issue...

i did not mean it that way.. and i don't intend to make any issue.. since it's ok with everyone.. it's fine i guess.. enjoy