Aamir wishes success to Salman Khan at a Dabangg party

chief

Prime VIP

A Dabangg party was thrown at the Vie Lounge in Juhu to celebrate the success of the current crowd favourite Dabangg. Salman Khan was gracious, and good friend Aamir Khan wished Dabangg continued success at the box office.

"I am very happy that Salman's 'Dabangg' got such a big success. That's why I have come to give him a hug and congratulate him. I would always pray that his film makes 10 times more than what '3 Idiots' did," Aamir told reporters.

Basking in the glory of the grand success of is first production venture, actor-turned-producer Arbaaz Khan said, "This is a celebration party for the cast and crew and some of our very close friends." His wife and co-producer, ‘Munni’ Malaika Arora Khan, added that “The magnitude of response and the collections of the film are overwhelming."

A host of actors, singers, producers, directors including Chunky Pandey, Vinod Khanna, Tinu Anand, Anurag Kashyap, Farah Khan, Shirish Kunder, Bhushan Kumar, Divya Kumar, Sonu Nigam, Saajid-Waajid, Subhash Ghai, David Dhavan and Vidhu Vinod Chopra joined Salman at the party.

Making a brief appearance for the media, a gracious Salman Khan thanked the media, "Thank you so much. I am very happy," said Salman.

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS6qKCXGl04&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Aamir & Salman Khan at the Dabangg success party