Aamir Khan now has a dog called Shahrukh !

SehaJ

Troublemaker
Bollywood does not stop surprising you. The latest in the masala is that now Aamir Khan has a dog named Shahrukh. Well this is directly from Aamir Khan ’s official blog. “Shahrukh is licking my feet and I am feeding him biscuits every now and then. What more can I ask for?:wacko

Well Aamir Khan goes ahead and clears that he bought a house and the dog came with it. And the dog was named Shahrukh by its caretakers. “Shahrukh is smelling too much, I think he needs a bath. :d

To some, this might sound funny while to others, this is outright insulting and not expected from a senior actor like Aamir Khan. But who cares..!! :p hahrukh Khan is his peer and a respected actor. Keeping a dog named after Shahrukh and mentioning this on his blog was not funny. Aamir could always change the name of the dog or avoid mentioning that on his blog. Aamir ends his blog entry saying “Well Shahrukh is once again begging for my attention, so let me get back to him.” Well Aamir, nvr expected this frm U , hopefully hope for no-true news. :w

Even though my favorite Bollywood actor is the 3rd khan, Salman Khan, I've always respected Aamir & Shahrukh Khan a lot. I didn't expect something like this from Aamir Khan though. Just because Aamir fell back on the King Khan race, he's extracting revenge by insulting his peer. That's not a good sport at all. If you really want to be known, do something so people will notice you. I've very dissapointed with Aamir. :(