Aamir envious of Pratik

Aamir envious of Pratik​

Pratik Babbar, who recently celebrated his 25th birthday, is making some one green with envy these days. And that someone is no mere name. He is none other than superstar Aamir Khan.
According to our sources, while Kiran Rao was finalizing her actors for DHOBI GHAT, Aamir seemed too interested to play Pratik’s role but couldn’t bag it as Kiran wanted someone younger and preferably a non star actor
Even Kiran Rao admits to this fact. Talking about her film and its cast, Kiran says, “I wanted non actors for my film. Initially I tried real characters but later settled for fresh talent. I hadn’t thought of Pratik while writing the film, it just happened and his screen test was incredible. When Aamir read the script, he fell in love with the central character which is played by Pratik in the film. Though he was eyeing the character but I wanted someone in his twenties to play the lead.”
Well, Aamir might have lost the role to Pratik, but the film cannot miss on his signature style given the fact that it is his production