A myth...

whitetiger

WAS FORCED TO LEAVE UNP
I got this from another forum...
A few weeks ago, in a movie theatre, a person felt something poking from her seat. When she got up to see what it was, she found a needle sticking out of the seat with a note-attached saying "You have just been infected by HIV". The Disease Control Center (in Paris) reports many similar events in many other cities recently. All tested needles were HI V Positive.
The Center also reports that needle has been found in cash dispensers at public banking machines. We ask everyone to use extreme caution when faced with this kind of situation. All public chairs/seats should be inspected with vigilance and caution before use. A careful visual inspection should be enough. In addition, they ask that each of you pass this message along to all members of your family and your friends of the potential danger.
Recently, one doctor has narrated a somewhat similar instance that happened to one of his patients at the Priya Cinema in Delhi. A young girl engaged and about to be married in a couple of months, was pricked while the movie was going on. The tag with the needle had the message "Welcome to the World of HIV family". Though the doctors told, her family that it takes about 6 months before the virus grows strong enough to start damaging the system and a healthy victim could survive about 5-6 years, the girl died in 4 months, perhaps more because of the "Shock thought”. We all have to be careful at public places, rest God help! Just think about saving a life by forwarding this message. Please, take a few second of your time to pass along.

I am a regular visitor to priyas and no one told me about any incident of this sort...i was just gona shut the guy up with a rude comment but then another guy posted this link..which got me thinking...

I dont know much about this site but as they say its a myth i thought this is the way to spread...
Code:
www.snopes.com/horrors/madmen/pinprick.asp

it just sucks what people get out of all these stupid stories to disturb people...

Itz_JaTT_sTyLe

Silent Listener
I have read this before too in sum forwarded mail...
Even if not true .. Better to tak precuation .. always look at the place u gonna sit.

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
just a question....docs da ki kamm hai iss vich??

do u wanna knw if an infected syring can cause HIV ...then we all knw... it can cause HIV.

Or u wanna know if this is the valid info....then docs kidhan keh sakde ke valid hai ya nahi....though police record can show if these accidents have really happened or not.

I blv these are rumours nothing more...but surely enough giving ideas to the criminal minds....i heard of somthing like using blood filled syrings instead of pistols to scare hell out of the ppl to get their money....again...it could be a romour as well.

But i agee to Rinku....we shd still be careful...while sitting in public places.

I pity on sick minded ppl with such scary ideas .

whitetiger

WAS FORCED TO LEAVE UNP
i have no intentions to spread the rumours too... as for the docs...they can clearify if that actually works..i'v heard it does'nt but still i am not sure...precautions are always better even while your driving even so why not about where you sit after you have heard this kinda information...

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
whitetiger said:
i have no intentions to spread the rumours too... as for the docs...they can clearify if that actually works..i'v heard it does'nt but still i am not sure...precautions are always better even while your driving even so why not about where you sit after you have heard this kinda information...
oops...jas i didn't mean that u are spreading rumours....infact thanks for the info...i agree precautions are always better :y