A message from me

Status
Not open for further replies.

pink puma

Elite
Kinna sohna likhia….oh pink puma nice to know bout ur great thoughts…..i don’t know so much about u but glad to know your wonderful views. …. I saw your couple of other posts too ….no doubt u r a nice, intelligent girl ….. it is really great that you kept patience nd tolerance to see such kinda threads. If you feel uncomfortable to see that threads let us know (to any mod), we will be more than happy to edit that threads…..it is a matter of proud that a Punjabi girl who resides in western countries but respects her parents values….aj mainu gurdas mann d agama yaad aa gaya “ mere umar de naujawano raj jawanea maano, par sabh kush karan tou pela izzat ma peo di jano” ……..if you want u can call me whateva u like i.e. a good friend or a brother….u r most welcome in either way…..we @ unp live like a family …..loking forward to your awesome posts…..nd my best wishes u’ll be a good corporate liar oops lawyer, one day for sure.

Thank you ji, for these kind words. means a lot to me that you understand what i was thinking when i wrote that. thanx again.

pink puma

Elite
kudiye paji tan na keh....... !!! apan tere gud gud frnd haiii !!! nale mundeyo sun looo kudi ki kehndii haii.. hat joo leg pullin vali thing tooo.. !! evenn na satya karo kudi nu.

thanks Gagan, hanji you dont have to be a bro lol you can be a friend, thanks for understanding me, means a lot.

pink puma

Elite
Any one for more confessions.......ehi chance aaaa kholdo dil dian barien :)):))
credit for Sherdil & PinkPuma for sharing their beliefs and knowledge

lol, hanji but this wasnt a confession or anything. it is how i have been feeling for the past like 2-3 weeks and so i wrote what i felt, because nobody knew what i was feeling the whole time, except for a couple of people. anyways, guys, thanks for the support and understanding and ajeebo hunny i will always love you :gsl

Pardesan Punjaban

Alone but Happy
wow
meri shotti sis innie sianie ho gayie:hug
wow apprciate ur views thore mere varge hee aa:an

yup totally agree wid its time for study:yes

and sherdill j ne vi sianie gal kar diti is laie bahar sydney ch menh painda si:gig

thanks u both:yes

heya...neva got a chance to chat wid u..

even though i dont know the matter exactly, after reading ur thread.....i'v started... respecting ur feelings for ur parents nd wish u luck for ur studies :hug.....m happy that unp de members ehne vadiya te samajhdaar han...

have fun :kik

pink puma

Elite
thank you both, PP and Teshin, you guys are awesome and so understanding. thanks for everything and i look forward to getting to know you both better.

Some1

Focusing on ________
lol, hanji but this wasnt a confession or anything. it is how i have been feeling for the past like 2-3 weeks and so i wrote what i felt, because nobody knew what i was feeling the whole time, except for a couple of people. anyways, guys, thanks for the support and understanding and ajeebo hunny i will always love you :gsl

:kik :kik :kik :kik :kik

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
kudiye paji tan na keh....... !!! apan tere gud gud frnd haiii !!! nale mundeyo sun looo kudi ki kehndii haii.. hat joo leg pullin vali thing tooo.. !! evenn na satya karo kudi nu.

rofl rofl rofl rofl

tu ni bolda tere dil de dukhde bolde amliyaa :talli

well pink nice to know ur views...

tu njej feel na leya kar.. khao piyo aish karo.. i
the sab bande kool ne..

Status
Not open for further replies.