A message from me

Status
Not open for further replies.

pink puma

Elite
Hi everyone,

For those of you who know me, I joined this site not long ago, but a lot has happened since then and I think i am justified in posting this thread. Gagan paaji, Dhillon paaji, i would appreciate it if you guys didnt delete this because i need to clear things up and this is the only way. I am not going to mention any names in this thread. You all know who you are, so read this carefully.

Menu lagda mein bohat chir li chup rehi, and I think its time that I speak now. In the past few weeks there have been a lot of threads and posts posted, which probably led you all to the conclusion that someone on UNP loves me or that I am involved with someone here. Lekhan, in all of these posts I remained quiet and I did not admit to anything or say anything back. I remained quiet because none of you really know the other side of the story and how I feel about this whole situation. And I feel it has gotten to a point where it is necessary for me to give my view.

I came to UNP because I think this site is absolutely amazing, not to mention the great people here. I applaud all the hard work Gagan and Dhillon paaji and the whole UNP team has done for us and I am really happy to be here. However, I came to UNP with the intention of making friends, NOT making boyfriends. During my first couple of weeks here, I posted a couple of threads and posts on my views on love and marriage and what not. These posts contain everything in regards to how I feel about love and my values. Please see https://www.unp.me/f38/outsourcing-life-partners-11440/ and https://www.unp.me/f38/ques-lucky-guys-11595/ to get an idea of my views.

The reason I am posting this, is because I don’t want you guys to think that I am a hypocrite by going against my own values. I am very much for my values and I stand for what I believe in. I am NOT seeing anyone on UNP on a love-basis and nor do I ever want to. Mein Raab deh samne kahr k tohanu saariya nu apne haath jor di, vi thusi menu apni baddi or choti bhen or ek saheli waang socho, nothing more and nothing less. I have no intention of falling in love with anyone here or on the net for that matter, or at all. I’ve made it clear before in several other posts that my sole focus is my education and my goal to become a corporate lawyer. But most importantly, menu apne daddy di ijjath saab toon khas cheez aa, and for that reason I refuse to get involved with anyone. Mein umeed kaar di vi thusi mere friends eh gall vich mere naal sehmath ya, and mera saath devan gaye. I am sorry for the individual(s) that I have hurt here, but I had made it clear to them beforehand, that I am not interested in having a boyfriend or love relationship. Pyar taan oh gall hundi jeh deh vich tohade friends or others tohade values nu respect kaar deh, or changi taaran samaj deh. For those of you who have found that special person who does uphold your values, hold on to them dearly. Baaki, menu paatha vi raab ji meri gall sun deh, and oh hi jaan deh kon saach bolda.

I hope this has cleared things up, and mein hope kaar di vi you all understand who I am and how I feel now, and that I am not here to fool around with people or their hearts. One more thing.... and i think the following message goes out to certain people and they know who they are: lets grow up. you are not kids anymore, so act like adults and treat each other with respect. there is no need to fight over stupid things, so please act your age accordingly and lets not ruin the atmosphere that the UNP admin, mods, and team have worked so hard to create.

Thank you for those who do understand where I am coming from. You guys are all great and I value your friendship and look forward to continue having fun on unp and helping this awesome site grow.

Love Always,
Pink Puma.

aMiToJ

·``·»Mohd. Sadiq fan«·``·
mera te rule hi haiga

eat drink n be merry

site te apan enjoy karan aaida, baaki gal dil te nai lai di ...

juz my 2 cents

peace

SherDil™

naNOX9™ Hardcore
ssa mitttro,jihre mainu pyaar karde te jihre nahi karde sare.main agge kade serious ni hoya par ajj seriously ik post kar riha kyonki main majak-majak ch kise da dil dukhaya.te eh taa hona hi si kyonki main nave-nave thread shuru karke gall nu wadhanda riha.tusi sare mere to puchde ta main kiha chalo ehna nu bevkoof banayiye vaise jihre already hon ohna nu lor ni banaun di.tusi sare aahi sochde rahe ke main serious aa but tusi aaha ni jande ke yaar main taa har kudi naal etha hi pesh auna.main har ik nu I Love Yu kehna rehna.tuhade cho kujh lok ta kise hor naal vi meri kahani banayi jande si main naa ni laina ohda.haan aha ganda jiha majak karan laee tusi mainu:kutosakde ho.main hajir rahunga.mere to aaavi galti hoyi ke main dost bana ke dost naal hi majak shuru karta.main eh ni sochiya ke ohde dil te ki betugi.main sachi kise di ijjat ni uchalni chaunda unp te.meri ik request hai sariya nu ke aaha gall hun aapne damaag cho kadd diyo.main ta yaar aahi chauna ke hamesha hasde khedde raho.tusi kise ne thread banaya si na peeti khadi ch ki hoyi janda....aa dekhlo aa vi ho janda hunda.chalo meri ta uttargi hun nav-e botal kholan lagga.haan ik gall hor kujh lok main naam ni laina ohna nu kehna chaunda ke bhanni marni ja aapne kolo gallan bana ke kise nu keh deniya changi aadat ni hundi.pata ni tuhada ki maksad si par chalo koi na mere taa sare hi frend ne koi chahe mera bura kare chahe changa.baki sariya kudiya mainu kafi had tak jandiya ke main jo kehna sirf majak kar riha huna.haan agge vi main har ikk nu I LOve Yu kehna par kise ikk de magar gall ni khichni.haan nale mere piche kise nu site chaddan di lor ni je kaho ta main chadd denyanga.main kise da bacha aa te ohnu kehna ke mainu maaf kar deve.main jado aaha thread kholiya te kujh Lines par ke meriyan akhaan ch athru v aagaye oyeeeee meri akh ch ungal wajj gayi si taa kujh hor na samaj liyo.

Kinna sohna likhia….oh pink puma nice to know bout ur great thoughts…..i don’t know so much about u but glad to know your wonderful views. …. I saw your couple of other posts too ….no doubt u r a nice, intelligent girl ….. it is really great that you kept patience nd tolerance to see such kinda threads. If you feel uncomfortable to see that threads let us know (to any mod), we will be more than happy to edit that threads…..it is a matter of proud that a Punjabi girl who resides in western countries but respects her parents values….aj mainu gurdas mann d agama yaad aa gaya “ mere umar de naujawano raj jawanea maano, par sabh kush karan tou pela izzat ma peo di jano” ……..if you want u can call me whateva u like i.e. a good friend or a brother….u r most welcome in either way…..we @ unp live like a family …..loking forward to your awesome posts…..nd my best wishes u’ll be a good corporate liar oops lawyer, one day for sure.

The Ominous

Come get Some......
kudiye paji tan na keh....... !!! apan tere gud gud frnd haiii !!! nale mundeyo sun looo kudi ki kehndii haii.. hat joo leg pullin vali thing tooo.. !! evenn na satya karo kudi nu.

MAVERICK

bai khasi khushi hoyi dil nu par ke gall saaf ho gayi...
nahin te aiven hi gile shikve mann ch rahi jaane si..
thanks to both pink puma and sherdil..
for clearing it out...
cheers to UNP...
cheers to all UNPians...

FRIENDS FOREVER

Some1

Focusing on ________
Lao ji hun pink de enne made din aa gaye ke oho ajeeb praniya nu pyaaar karegi

well tainu pyaar karan jihne maare din taan ni aaye oddhe :bhajo

te mainu pyar karan aaleyaan de maare din ne ?

fer taan angello, niki, jyot, tehsin, etc etc saareyaan de barre maare din chal re ne :nail

SherDil™

naNOX9™ Hardcore
well tainu pyaar karan jihne maare din taan ni aaye oddhe :bhajo

te mainu pyar karan aaleyaan de maare din ne ?
fer taan angello, niki, jyot, tehsin, etc etc saareyaan de barre maare din chal re ne :nail
Bass kar yaar ohda naa lai ke ohnu hor upset na kar plz.agge bahut majak ho gaya

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
Pums thanks for sharing it here so no one can make fun of it anymomre, and atleast everyone knows how u feel. :wub
:hug

And Monu, usto vi jaada thanks to u.
Pums it takes a whole lot for someone to admit something and say sorry. I am sure there are no misunderstanding and everything is clear now.

Hun challo dono jaane :kikpaa lao :roll

Hasso khedo bas - Thats all folks.

Jeet4560

Any one for more confessions.......ehi chance aaaa kholdo dil dian barien :)):))
credit for Sherdil & PinkPuma for sharing their beliefs and knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.