A Man On India-Nepal Tour For 6 Months On His Bicycle

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
mystory11750x500-1.jpg

We were on our way to Gangotri temple, and our driver stopped at one of the temple to do darshan(view) and have some snacks. We met this man outside the temple, he had a bicycle on which there were few bags, one bucket, and few other stuff, I was quite keen to know what’s his story? We went and asked him, so what’s this India-Nepal Tour all About?

And he gladly replied, maa (south Indians generally call females as maa), I’m from Andhra Pradesh and I always wanted to go famous pilgrimage of India and Nepal on my cycle.

He had already covered Nepal by then in four months when we met him, and was planning another 3 months road trip to India. He mentioned few places to me he wanted to cover (Uttrakhand, Punjabi, Gujrat and few other places) I asked him why cycle but?

And he said, I wanted to see my strength, and I know gods blessings are always with me, so I can definitely cover this road trip, and also my Blood Pressure is under control if I ride cycle. I’m most satisfied when I’m riding my cycle around.

Quite amazed and happy to have few minutes conversation with him, and at last he asked maa, can we have a pic please. I was like sure, he took out his Camera which was hanging around on his neck, we had a pic.

I wished him all the best for his strength, ability and for his dreams.