A Brief Essential History of 1984's Genocide

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
Janpreet Singh said:
Anyone from congress side, wanna say sumthin bout this poster?

its not about being congrassi, maybe there is more to it............We have lost a gem of a person in the family, my uncle (my fuffarji) in this.......he was congrassi and he was killed by militants just for that, they didnt even account all the good works he had done for his constituency and he had nothing , not even 0% to do with this...............Let alone my whole family is akali, akali vi ki i wud say khalistani........

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
sad part in our history.......but shame on Congress and Sonia....jadon maafi mangan di vaari aayi...Sardar nu agge karta...she should have apologized in front of Guru Granth Sahib at Darbar Sahib....

J@tti

..Majajan..
I just started reading Indira Gandhi's Biography. I will add here if I find something that might be of interest to anyone.

rockaclimba

I have a question: We all knows....then how come CONGRESS rules Punjab for good 5 years ?

Does SONIA GANDHI's sorry will solve the issue ?
23 years and justice is no where !
Major players are either dead [ natural] or have left country or posted on better positions !
Whole world and whole Punjab knew about WHO DID IT but no one stands for victims. Visit DELHI and spend 3-4 hrs with them and you will feel shame that we all show lot of sensitivty when it comes to religion...and related questions but no one STANDS for those...it hurts when TV screen shows people weeping and telling that they are not treated or supported by DELHI.
No compensation...no help....from govt or people of Punjab.

I am dreaming...for a day when some miracle will happen and we will be united under one TAG. Without any caste and creed and color of turban and even religion...just in name of PUNJABI.

deadline

..kiti tere nal ki mari..
....i just want to say that....saying sorry in front of the public...doesnt bring back all the innocent lives that were lost....and it shows that the government back then were cowards who attacked on the community that helped save them (hindu's) from extinction........martyrdom of SRI GURU TEGH BAHADUR JI......"GURU TEGH BAHADUR HIND DI CHADAR"......this kind of topic is so controversial...that we can go on and on about it.........

thejatthawk

sad part in our history.......but shame on Congress and Sonia....jadon maafi mangan di vaari aayi...Sardar nu agge karta...she should have apologized in front of Guru Granth Sahib at Darbar Sahib....

22 ji sorry to say that par j sardar agree hundey ne aggey akey maafi mangan laye tahee agley mangvaundey ney baaki i think nothing to do with congress or akali,s good and bad is in both sides
sikhs always get back stabbed and 1984 blue star is also one of em feel sorry for innocent people lost family members for no reason

peace