A brand new team for ‘Dabangg 2′

nvkhkhr

Prime VIP
Well, ‘Dabangg’ may have been a grand success on the box office, but Salman and Arbaaz Khan are in no mood to repeat the crew of the original for the sequel. After director Abhinav Kashyap walked out of ‘Dabangg 2’, they had decided that barring Abhinav, they would repeat the entire cast and crew. However, the technicians were the next to leave the team. Now, the film which goes on floors in March 2012 will have a entirely new set of crew with the original lead actors.
Arbaaz Khan confirmed this fact and was quoted saying, “Why are people presuming that I’d have to depend on creative resources from the first Dabangg to make Dabangg 2? I’ve been born into a film family. I grew up hearing scripts and people talking cinema. I know enough about cinema to turn director confidently. It’s true we don’t have the original crew on board. We’ve hired a first-rate group of fresh technicians for Dabangg 2.”
“We know what we’re doing. It’s Dileep Shukla who has written the sequel. But it is my vision and ideas that have been put into the screenplay. I know exactly how I want to shoot the film. The novelty of seeing Salman playing Chulbul Pandey with a moustache has worn off. We’ll be going beyond,” said Arbaaz.

DGN1o-1.jpg