A 5-year-old Indian kid weighs over 75 kg !!!

prithvi.k

on off on off......
Suman Khan is a 5-year-old Indian girl who just can’t stop eating. Suman’s problems were noticed ever since she was three months old and by the time she turned two, she weighed 38kg. Now, at age five, Suman weighs over 75 kg. She eats 10 kg of rice, 5 kg of potatoes, 24 eggs and 6 liters of milk every week ,dozens of bananas and often goes around asking neighbors for more food.
Suman Khan’s weight is a major cause of concern for her parents who live in Birbhum district of West Bengal.
“Suman is always hungry, but it is very difficult for us to supply her so much food every day,” says mother Shamima Bibi.

Suman’s father Jalal Khan, a daily wage labourer, says, “Her weight has been steadily rising and so has her demand for food. She needs treatment urgently, but my resources are limited and I have to bring up two more children.”

When her family refuses to feed her, she screams, cries and even throws rocks at them ... :wacko
At times, she walks to her neighbour’s house seeking food. Suman’s parents fear she is suffering from a genetic disorder.

######

######

prithvi.k

on off on off......
meh neh bhi ah he sochyeah seh... jyoti but... i stop as pata mehnu az phir ohda vm ah jahna prithvi tuh mere naal fir pangeh lehna laga..bade khatarnak ah meh hahhahahahha :lol