₪ ۞ ₪ _Diwali Diyas & Rangoli Designs_ ₪ ۞ ₪

prithvi.k

on off on off......
solly for late share---

Rangolis are considered to be one of the most performed rituals for Diwali. There are many deisgns for Diwali.
Rangolis are sacred things which are designed to welcome Goddess Mahalakshmi, the Goddess of wealth and prosperity.

Diwali Diyas -
Diwali or Deepawali is the festival of lights and sweetness. It is basically a symbol of the victory of good over evil, brightness over darkness, and truth over falsity. Each and every legend associated with this fabulous festival gives the same message. The thick dark new-moon (Amavasya) night on which the Diwali festival is celebrated, seems like a full-moon (Purnima) night, because of the effulgent light of numerous diyas or deepaks lighted on this night. These diyas not only make Diwali, the festival of lights, but they also symbolize the supremacy and consequence of brightness over darkness. The same message is given by the Hindu Upanishads by saying, “Asato Ma Sadgamaya” Tamaso ma jyotirgamaya..Mrtyorma amrtam gamaya" means - Lead me from the asat to the sat...Lead me from darkness to light....Lead me from death to immortality.Thus the lighted diyas on Diwali also remind us of the same teaching of the Upanishads.
However old may be the tradition of diyas on Diwali, it has never lost its significance and charm. Diwali celebrations are incomplete and graceless without the use of Diwali diyas. The lighted diyas on Diwali also remind us of the same teaching of the Upanishads.

There is no doubt, diyas were, are, and will remain a significant part of the Diwali festival. :)

-www.diwalifestival.org
Flower Rangoli
FlowerRangoli-1.jpg

diwalirangolib22-1.jpg

diwalirangolib23-1.jpg

diwalirangolib27-1.jpg

diwalirangolib30-1.jpg

diwalirangolii-1.jpg

diwalirangolib18-1.jpg

rang-1.jpg

rangoli2_Page_0-1.jpg

Rangoli_Page_1-1.jpg