84 lakh joon???

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Je asin akhan bandh kar '1' onkaar mann leya, fer '84' lakh bhi udhan hi mann lena chahida,
neither is scientifically proven, its all about believing.

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
lets call that "1" ... nature ... for moment ... or law of nature....for instance ... *DO NOT DERAIL THREAD*
or you can claim urself being the part of sharda group ..or insaaniyat...then i would insult you without feeling bad :)

gud qus
mainu eh v samjao k har ik joon da meaning har ik jeev jantu ton leya geya aa jo ki is dharti te mojood aa? :-?
nd me kayi waar ida suneya k pichle janam ch flana aa c te is janam ch ohnu sab yaad aa geya :an
ki ida hunda real ch? :-?

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
gud qus
mainu eh v samjao k har ik joon da meaning har ik jeev jantu ton leya geya aa jo ki is dharti te mojood aa? :-?
nd me kayi waar ida suneya k pichle janam ch flana aa c te is janam ch ohnu sab yaad aa geya :an
ki ida hunda real ch? :-?

joon includes anything made up of atleast 1 out of 5 tat..... and has life ...

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
lets call that "1" ... nature ... for moment ... or law of nature....for instance ... *DO NOT DERAIL THREAD*
or you can claim urself being the part of sharda group ..or insaaniyat...then i would insult you without feeling bad :)

nature = God ? thats revelation. thank you for enlightening me :brush

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
the law that drives nature......the principal physical law... the perimetre of these laws........law that makes sure electrons stick to thr orbits * DO NOT FREAKING DERAIL THIS FREAKING THREAD*
thank me later

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
the law that drives nature......the principal physical law... the perimetre of these laws........law that makes sure electrons stick to thr orbits * DO NOT FREAKING DERAIL THIS FREAKING THREAD*
thank me later

And that law has long beautiful hair :pop sorry couldn't resist :p

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
thrs one more theory that from sperm upto adulthood (13 14 years) human body transforms from one stage to next like hundreds of time (may be 84 lak times at senstive levels ?)
Human_Carnegie_stage_123-1.jpg

THIS IS JUST THEORETICAL
what you guyz think about it

userid114437

thrs one more theory that from sperm upto adulthood (13 14 years) human body transforms from one stage to next like hundreds of time (may be 84 lak times at senstive levels ?)
Human_Carnegie_stage_123-1.jpg

THIS IS JUST THEORETICAL
what you guyz think about it

What about this den :thinking

ਗਉੜੀ ਗੁਆਰੇਰੀ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ॥

ਕਈ ਜਨਮ ਭਏ ਕੀਟ ਪਤੰਗਾ ॥

ਕਈ ਜਨਮ ਗਜ ਮੀਨ ਕੁਰੰਗਾ ॥

ਕਈ ਜਨਮ ਪੰਖੀ ਸਰਪ ਹੋਇਓ ॥

ਕਈ ਜਨਮ ਹੈਵਰ ਬ੍ਰਿਖ ਜੋਇਓ ॥੧॥

ਮਿਲੁ ਜਗਦੀਸ ਮਿਲਨ ਕੀ ਬਰੀਆ ॥

ਚਿਰੰਕਾਲ ਇਹ ਦੇਹ ਸੰਜਰੀਆ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

ਕਈ ਜਨਮ ਸੈਲ ਗਿਰਿ ਕਰਿਆ ॥