ਬਿਨਾਂ ਸਿਰ ਢੱਕੇ ਘੁੰਮਿਆ

ਬਿਹਾਰ ਦਾ ਮੁੱਖ ਮੰਤਰੀ ਨਿਤੀਸ਼ ਕੁਮਾਰ ਪਟਨਾਂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਗੁਰਦੁਆਰਾ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਅੰਦਰ ਬਿਨਾਂ ਸਿਰ ਢੱਕੇ ਘੁੰਮਿਆ ! ਇਸ ਵਿਚ ਦੋਸ਼ੀ ਕੌਣ ਹੈ ਨਿਤੀਸ਼ ਕੁਮਾਰ ਜਾ ਗੁਰਦਵਾਰਾ ਪ੍ਰਬੰਧਕ ਕਮੇਟੀ ? ਜੇ ਆਮ ਲੋਕਾਂ ਤੇ ਨੰਗੇ ਸਿਰ ਗੁਰਦਵਾਰੇ ਆਉਣ ਤੋਂ ਰੋਕ ਹੈ ਤਾ ਨਿਤੀਸ਼ ਕੁਮਾਰ ਕਿਵੇਂ ਨੰਗੇ ਸਿਰ ਅੰਦਰ ਆ ਗਿਆ ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 416

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
what about the second picture ? Is it even related ?

jhagge da rang hor ni :-? ke gurdwara sahib vich ja ke jhagga badalan di gustaakhi kiti

kit walker

VIP
Staff member
Going without covering head inside Takhat sahib is not the only first offence committed by CM. These Politicians have showed disrespect for minority religions so many times.All sikhs should bycot the political party to which CM belong in whole state.

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
Going without covering head inside Takhat sahib is not the only first offence committed by CM. These Politicians have showed disrespect for minority religions so many times.All sikhs should bycot the political party to which CM belong in whole state.

now what can i say ....you are spectrum's audience

kit walker

VIP
Staff member
now what can i say ....you are spectrum's audience
No am not spectrum audience. If you go through recent news BJP leaders showed disrespect to Muslims. In India Muslims, Sikhs and Christians are treated as lower order citizens. But in reality the majority should respect the minority communities as they were brothers in am in struggle for freedom and existance. Have not Guru Teg Bahadur Sahib sacrificed himself over converting to Islam could hindus survived ?. Guru Gobind Singh Ji Sacrificing his family and creating Khalsa to Protect the faith. Have not sikh stopped the Mughal empire and subsequent Afghan attacks. could they were alive as hindu ? Punjab was least under control of Firangis. But Punjabis were most prominent and sufferer in freedom struggle and thereafter till today.
It is wrong on part of a so called secular leader and he should issue a public apology for this.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Piche jahe David Cameron Harimandir Sahib aaya te ohne prasad ni khadda. badi haye tauba machi si.

either Sikhs should follow muslim/Mecca example and don't allow non-sikhs at all,
par je tusin aap invite kar rahe ho ta chotiya motoya gallan ta na chakko.

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
No am not spectrum audience. If you go through recent news BJP leaders showed disrespect to Muslims. In India Muslims, Sikhs and Christians are treated as lower order citizens. But in reality the majority should respect the minority communities as they were brothers in am in struggle for freedom and existance. Have not Guru Teg Bahadur Sahib sacrificed himself over converting to Islam could hindus survived ?. Guru Gobind Singh Ji Sacrificing his family and creating Khalsa to Protect the faith. Have not sikh stopped the Mughal empire and subsequent Afghan attacks. could they were alive as hindu ? Punjab was least under control of Firangis. But Punjabis were most prominent and sufferer in freedom struggle and thereafter till today.
It is wrong on part of a so called secular leader and he should issue a public apology for this.
well in the picture one or two sikhs are wearing shoes ...you might want to have a look .....your paragraph is too irrelevant to to the point i m stating ... please read my earlier posts
and yes you can start a new thread about this all minority thing ..i will participate

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
Piche jahe David Cameron Harimandir Sahib aaya te ohne prasad ni khadda. badi haye tauba machi si.

either Sikhs should follow muslim/Mecca example and don't allow non-sikhs at all,
par je tusin aap invite kar rahe ho ta chotiya motoya gallan ta na chakko.

i tottaly agree with your post ...everybody has a right to reject karah parshad ...... darbar sahib doesnt belong to sikhs...it belongs to everyone ...
great post .... sikhs never fail to go against values of sggs and they also never fail to entertain

userid114437

Back to topic. I just googled. And its every where

Info like

Nitish refuses to cover head at Patna gurudwara, angers Sikh community
Rohit Kumar Singh Patna, December 27, 2013 | UPDATED 19:00 IST

Read more at: Nitish refuses to cover head at Patna gurudwara, angers Sikh community : East, News - India Today

Nd

Nitish Kumar’s refusal to cover head at Patna gurudwara leaves Sikh community fuming
PICS: Nitish Kumar?s refusal to cover head at Patna gurudwara leaves Sikh community fuming - daily.bhaskar.com

Reason was funny. His health dosnt allow him. :lol

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
nitish kumar is not so stupid to face holy book without covering his head......shame on sikhs and their maturity levels... nanak da panth ajj app karam kaanda de ghere ch...mota damag kaum

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
aho ..oda te thde ch sarey sirdar kapur singh ee turi firde aa....nanak shahi ett patt k tusi aalishaan marble laa dinde j ...fer "sangat"(bheda) doogni ho jandi aa.....aje "nt the maturity level".... keep telling lies to yourslef...and keep bragging about what you guyz have done in history .... thats what they want.....mere kol hor v bahut ne maturity alian gallan .....ethe mein karda nai k koi hor parr k kite likhdu ..fer menu v gussa lagna lol

userid114437

Kidar di gal kidar le janda,,meinu pata tenu masi masi thread labha apna gyaan chadan lai,,sabar rakh :p

I have no prob in accepting news coz i know how he treat minorities,, recently he refuses to take shawl in some muslim funtion. Which was great disrespect for them.

userid114437

If i cant take tilak,,i will never visit such place where i supose to perform it.. Better den hurtin pplz Religious sentiments.