1984 Sikh Riots

MAVERICK

Janpreet Singh said:
veere you can find many answers if you look into history deeply. nothing wrong in going back and refer to what had happened with us in history.

and veer ji i am not comparing Guru ji with Satwant n Beant Singh. They were follower of Guru ji and I am just telling that they followed guru ji.

bai ji you know Beant Singh was clean shaven guy in sikh regiment? but when he understood duties of sikh, he followed them with utmost importance.

he got baptised after attack on harmandir sahib, amrat shakk leya si, kess lamme karke, dhaari vadda ke, pagg bann ni shuru kar ti si. and for those remaining months of his life, he lived like a true sikh and died like a true sikh.

and satwant singh, he was always a gursikh.

I respect every view point, I am not a hater. I am here to share my views with you people and learn more from you guys in return.

BAI I M NOT GOIN TO CHECK THIS THREAD AGAIN NOR POST IN IT
LETS BURY THIS TOPIC
MITTI PA DE BAI
IS TOPIC TE DISCUSSION DA KOI FAYDA NAHIN HAI
NA HI KOI RESULT HAI
SO PLEASE
JUST STOP
AB BAS!!!!!!!!
:thnx

MAVERICK said:
BAI I M NOT GOIN TO CHECK THIS THREAD AGAIN NOR POST IN IT
LETS BURY THIS TOPIC
MITTI PA DE BAI
IS TOPIC TE DISCUSSION DA KOI FAYDA NAHIN HAI
NA HI KOI RESULT HAI
SO PLEASE
JUST STOP
AB BAS!!!!!!!!
:thnx

bas rehen deoo chedo na dardaaan nu ..ehe dard chupaeya nahi jana ....

jkr

after reading all the posts, one thing that emerges is that the thoughts r not organised. We can't go back n change wat has already happened. Being a sikh, I know the pain that we all ve gone thru. We r so stunned by the inhuman acts of our very own countrymen that we never reacted in a way that our voice should b heard. First n foremost, we owe to the affected families, we cant bring back their loved ones but we can certainly help them financially n get them back on track. They need our support n love. Secondly, why is the UN n SC silent on this. This matter was never presented to the world communtiy in the correct way. This has to b brought out ou of the closet. This is a serious matter of human rights violation. We need to build a public opinion on that but sadly we lack good n sharp leadership..