1000 Members

Sonia_Nz

>>>>MaHiYa<<<<
congratulation to each n every1 who has been a part of unp from the very beginnin till now....
pat ya self on da back :talli

its still a lil baby site n has come a long way.......n its all coz of the ppl's effortssss even the ones who reply in the forumssssss

Roop Dhillon

Prime VIP
Yeah We have come a long way for sure, but we still got a long way to go, but everything feels so right when i see all ov us working together towards our goal. <------ :chew

Ya guys make me feel Proud. Me and Dhillon had a dream and now it seems to be coming true.Its an amazing feeling. <------ :-D

A lot ov people have worked very hard for the cause of UNP. Thanks for standing by our side when we needed ya guys and we expect your support all the way through. I don`t need to mention any names, cuz we know who all they are, and we know its us only. So cheers to ya all, keep workin guys. Cheers to ya all. May god bless ya all. <------ :thnx

Together we can 'n' we will make a difference. <------ :y

Peace. <------ :angel

Rupy Dhillon

speedy250kmph

Foxymophandlemama
Chukk de phattaaa. Assi hunn piche Zeros vadhauniya bahut chetti. I request the management to be very frank money wise. Je kisse tarraa di lorr hove te please feel free to PM ur reliable members like us. We're always here to help.

Roop Dhillon

Prime VIP
speedy250kmph said:
Chukk de phattaaa. Assi hunn piche Zeros vadhauniya bahut chetti. I request the management to be very frank money wise. Je kisse tarraa di lorr hove te please feel free to PM ur reliable members like us. We're always here to help.

Thanx Mate. We are almost through the hard time, and now every financial matter should be taken care by me. I wanna thank everyone who contributed with their love, support and finance.