Mujhse shaadi karoge? - crazy fan to Arjan Bajwa

prithvi.k

on off on off......
######

Model-turned-actor Arjan Bajwa recently woke up to 86 missed calls on his cell phone, little knowing that it was just the start of something that would be a solid pain in the neck. Arjan has a crazed female fan in the Middle East who wishes to marry him, and has been relentlessly pursuing the actor for a month now. This woman has made it her business to call up Arjan at odd hours and flood him with text messages about how much she loves him and is seriously proposing that he marry her.

Our source reveals, “Arjan rebuked this woman a couple of times, hoping that would deter her from calling up again, but it was of no help. She continues to call up and send messages saying she can’t live without him.”

Arjan has no clue about how the girl got to know of his cell phone number. He hasn’t filed a formal police complaint yet, but has filed one with the mobile company. He has threatened the woman with legal action several times. A resigned Arjan says, “I’ve used this number since the last ten years, I cannot change it because of one person. I’m glad that fans want to talk to me, but sheesh, this is crazy. And this woman is not just a fan, she’s a psycho. In today’s times, you never know what someone’s intentions are.”

Born September 3, 1977 and brought up in Delhi, Arjan hails from a Punjabi background. His father was the Deputy Mayor of Delhi - Late Mr. S.S Bajwa and his mother is a homemaker. Arjan has a Graduation degree in Architecture. He is a black belt in Taekwondo from World Taekwondo Federation (WTF), Korea.He was the third runner-up at the Gladrags Manhunt. His screen name is Deepak for the Telugu movies. He made his big debut with a small role in 2007's Mani Ratnam movie Guru but his big break came with Madhur Bhandarkar's 2008 movie Fashion where he was paired opposite Priyanka Chopra, Kangana Ranaut and Mugdha Godse.