Hrithik & BárbaraMori latest movie Kites

prithvi.k

on off on off......
Hrithik & BárbaraMori latest movie Kites Pictures

It is said that BIG Pictures, the Motion Pictures Brand of Reliance Big Entertainment, has bought the upcoming movie of Hrithikh Roshan. Kites starring Hrithik and Bárbara Mori is said to be the most expensive movie ever bought.
As reported in Mumbi Mirror, Hrithik's Kites has struck a new high in Bollywood. According to the latest news, the film has been bought by Reliance Big Pictures for almost Rs 150 crore.

Kites surpasses both Singh Is Kinng (around Rs 70 crore) and Om Shanti Om (around Rs 60 crore) by a long shot. Reveales a source to Mumbai Mirror, "Every major corporate house in the industry was looking to get the rights of Kites. The deal has been closed at over Rs 150 crore. The deal includes worldwide rights, along with overseas, music, satellite and video rights. However the deal is only for a certain period with a minimum guarantee amount. This amount is over Rs 150 crore."
The movie stars
Hrithik Roshan as Jay
Bárbara Mori as Natasha
Kangana Ranaut as Gina
Nicholas Brown as Tony

######

i like the 1st and this below one pic...

prithvi.k

on off on off......
move on, the last pic look good..i like this style.. so natural i will say... because of this look only, some hollywood directors asking him to sign movie with them,, az by them he had the perfect look for hollwood movies as compare any other bollywood film star.. as they mostly brown skin and short in height.... lolz..

Well look properly if he grow his hair he will look like jesus lolz .. i was right as after this article i found ... this....

West looks Hrithik as Jesus Christ!

Not since Mel Gibson cast James Caviezel as Jesus in his 2004 film The Passion of The Christ, has there been any comparison between an actor and Hrithik Roshan
the Lord.
We saw actor James Caviezel as Jesus Christ in Mel Gibson's film The Passion Of The Christ. Now, after four years since the release of the film, the Western filmmakers are said to be looking at Hrithik Roshan as James Caviezel's successor.

But now several Latin American distributors, who saw the international version of Rakesh Roshan’s Kites, are stunned by Hrithik’s resemblance to Jesus Christ in the film.

It’s been two weeks since the Bollywood film was showcased at the Cannes Film Festival, but the buzz around it still continues at the French Riviera. And, another thing, if the Mexican actress Barbara Mori has taken Bollywood by storm, Hrithik has done the same thing in Latin America. Foreign distributors were reportedly taken up by the searing intensity in his eyes, his lithe frame and Adonis-like tan. Some of them were heard commenting that Hrithik would be the ideal actor to play Christ in a western production.

Rakesh Roshan, who was present at Cannes, admits there was huge excitement among the foreign distributors who saw his international trailer. “A lot of people did mention that Hrithik’s looks are suited for the western market. But I didn’t catch the comment on him bearing a resemblance to Christ,’’ Rakesh said. “It was not possible for me to keep track of everything said and heard.’’

Meanwhile, B-Town buzz has it that the company taking care of Hrithik’s business interests is in Hollywood hooking up with an internationally renowned casting agency that will source out scripts for the Bollywood hottie. Will Hrithik give in to temptation and fly westwards? Guess !