True relation

Era

Prime VIP
????????One day, during an evening class for adults, the psychology Teacher entered the class and told students, “Let’s all play a game!” “ What Game?”
The Teacher asked one of the students to volunteer.

A lady, Aliza came forward.

The Teacher asked her to write 30 names of most important people in her life on blackboard.

Aliza wrote names of her family members, relatives, friends, her colleagues and her neighbors.

The Teacher told her to erase 3 names that Aliza considered most unimportant.
Aliza erased names of her colleagues.
The Teacher again told her to delete 5 more names. Aliza erased her neighbor's names.

This went on until there were just four names left on the blackboard. These were names of her mother, father, husband and the only son...

The entire class became silent realizing that this wasn’t a game anymore for Aliza alone.

Now, The Teacher told her to delete two more names.

It was a very difficult choice for Aliza.
She unwillingly deleted her parents names.

“Please delete one more” said the Teacher.

Aliza became very nervous and with trembling hands and rears in eyes she deleted her son’s name. Aliza cried painfully...

The Teacher told Aliza to take her seat.
After a while Teacher asked "why your husband?? The parents are the ones that nurtured you, and the son is the one you gave birth to ??? And you can always find another husband !!!"

Total silence in the class.
Everyone was curious to know her response.

Aliza calmly and slowly said, “One day my parents will pass away before me.
My son may also leave me when he grows old, for his studies or business or whatever reason. The only one who will truly share his entire life with me, is my Husband”.

All the students stood up and applauded for her for sharing this truth of life.????????????

This is true. So always value your life partner, it's not only for husbands but wives as well.
God has united these two souls and it's on you now to nurture this relationship above all.

I have read this somewhere before as a true incident (with a diff name).. The irony was that her husband was a drunkard, and ..... ..........
she became a widow at 40.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
This is true. So always value your life partner, it's not only for husbands but wives as well.
God has united these two souls and it's on you now to nurture this relationship above all.

many will continue to live a very miserbale life because 'God has united them'

if your partner is abusive , cruel or disrespectful then better to end the relationship.
God doesn't always get it right the first time :)

Era

Prime VIP
But sarean dfirst time...gud hona chahida...gud nai excellent...... This is the only reason m scared of getting married.......u never knw.....oh kidan da houga.....kida da nature...habbits etc

Era

Prime VIP
Yeah parv true but u knw wat kudi ch ni power hundi ki oh boy nu change kar sakdi...but i have seen the cases jad munda ena rude hunda ki sab meaa up ho janda

Parv

Prime VIP
But sarean dfirst time...gud hona chahida...gud nai excellent...... This is the only reason m scared of getting married.......u never knw.....oh kidan da houga.....kida da nature...habbits etc

first tym gud kyn ,, infact girls always bow down,, thn why shoud'nt boys,, ohna ne taan kde sochya e nai hona..o kidan di hou, etc etc :an

Parv

Prime VIP
Yeah parv true but u knw wat kudi ch ni power hundi ki oh boy nu change kar sakdi...but i have seen the cases jad munda ena rude hunda ki sab meaa up ho janda

kinna ku tym krlu rudeness..ik saal , 2 saal..
mein taan adjustment te belve krdi aan..baki agr idan koi gal ho jandi..acoording to me..bad tym aa oho :)

Era

Prime VIP
kinna ku tym krlu rudeness..ik saal , 2 saal..
mein taan adjustment te belve krdi aan..baki agr idan koingal ho jandi..acoording to me..bad tym aa oho :)

Parv its not about man na......banda ethe ake hi haar janda....divorces da ik eason eh v hai...
I also believe in adjustment understanding care love belongingness
But wat if the other person dont give a damn.....main kudian ruldian dekhian

kit walker

VIP
Staff member
lol vaise boys adjustment kar lende ne girls never adjust. but faith bring them together. gear grari ade chal jande ne.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
nah, nature ni badal sakdi.,

deep inside i am exactly the same as i was a kid.

i dont know single person who has changed, to better or worse.

tuhadde kol koi example hai ta dasso.