oye, saareh punjab rehn waale......

pink puma

Elite
Get in here ......... thori jehi help chydi :an

okay, mere bibi and baba ji punjab nu challeh aa, and oh puch deh see vi jeh koi cheez di lohr hoi taan jaaroor dassi puth. Vaise mein taan kehna see vi nahi nahi ji koi cheez di lohr ni. but shyad tohanu saariyan nu already paatha hove, vi my biggest addiction is clothes and shoes and bags :D:D:D:D. So eh addiction kaar k mein apne aap nu rokh nahi saaki and i ended up making a list of things i want :an

ok so, i saw kareena kapoor in one of her music videos and oh neh ek bohat sohni skirt paayi aa, and i know vi these kind of skirts are made in india. so here is the clip to the music video: She is wearing the skirt at about 1:50 to 2:30 in the video

and i have also attached a picture of the skirt below.

Now if any of you punjab rehn waale know where i can find such skirts, you know the long tiered ones that come in different colours. but it has to be like the kind that Kareena is wearing. So if you know any shops in Punjab pleeaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pretty please eh thread vich dassyo.

Thank you tohada saariyan taan bohat bohat i know this is kinda crazy but lol, mein ki kaara. when i see something i have to get it :an and Jes nu saab paatha mere addiction waare :D

tanks hunnies :gsl

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 237

SherDil™

naNOX9™ Hardcore
Oye Skirt Hawa Naal Udd Jandi Hai
So Naa Hi Layo:kuto

Haanji meri manno Ta patiyala suit
Naal Punjabi jutti tilledaar
fer lagna butifool:y

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
Go to UK if u wanna buy high quality long skirts....:D

that i totally agree, i have lived there for more than a yr and a half too.........

and rest, i dunno abt any shops, but my boutique can make u the exact same one, if u can print it out and send it there (i mean where i get my outfits costumed, amritsar ch aa, she is a phenomenal woman, does wonders with stuff )

SherDil™

naNOX9™ Hardcore
that i totally agree, i have lived there for more than a yr and a half too.........

and rest, i dunno abt any shops, but my boutique can make u the exact same one, if u can print it out and send it there (i mean where i get my outfits costumed, amritsar ch aa, she is a phenomenal woman, does wonders with stuff )
:sleepy

Some1

Focusing on ________
Ebony in Sec. 8 or Sec. 9 ... dasso bai kehre sec,'ch aa
17 sector behind ovenfresh is a shop called Micky Chabbaras ... might find it thr ... realllyyyy nice shirtssss there if u want ne :) ... te Catwalk and Jainsons in or Madame 17 Sec. te omggg try UCB - United Colors of Benneton might find niceeeee stuff there .. maybe this kinda skirt toooooo
vaise to be true 17 sec. 2-3 shops dekhan di lor aa ... they'll def. find this there ... im just not sure which shop .. cuz dekhiyaan taan haigiyaan ehojiyaan othe ... my sis got 1 in white from there .. and its prettttyyyyyyy .. shes comin back from india this friday so lemme ask her if she remembers where she got hers from :) ... te ill sms a friend or 2

baaki they jst need to goto 17 sec aape miljaundiyaan othe