new pattern of newly registered members

Kav

i was just looking at newly registered members, very interesting pattern, isnt it?

BSD.EE, innav , irkav , irkavas , montey , montey007 , rizwanf , rizwanf11 , rizwanf446

do we count these kinda ids in our member count...or i know there are memeber who just download music and thats why they make ids, but why like so many ids? cant they download with one id? Just wondering :nail

fully ageed angelo............... I have always stressed on the quality and not the quantity....... It hardly matters if the user count is high.......... all the it matters is how many people actually post here to make it an addictive site........ :nail

GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe

~~brOwn sUg@~~
i guess hardly 10-15 members hone aa jehde post karde aa..baaki taan download karan layi aunde aa...buh as angelo said thik aa j download karna vee aa te ene ids banaun di ki lodd aa:bhajo

Some1

Focusing on ________
I think maybe due to downtime they were not being able to register so they tried 2-3 times and hence in the end ended up with 2-3 ids ?

That's the only valid conclusion I can give for I have not seen anything like this on UNP b4 and I dont think this is intentional. We dont need to be making members like this.