UNP

Indo-Canadian Bus Service

Originally Posted by JV Go with indo Canadian prime service ... This service is quite good and reliable ... Waise I never go with indo Canadian ........ But prime service .....

X
Quick Register
User Name:
Email:
Human Verification

Go Back   UNP > Chit-Chat > Gapp-Shapp

UNP

Register

« Mouni Roy Instagram Videos | True waiting »

Views: 5689
Old 03-12-2013
VIP_FAKEER

Re: Indo-Canadian Bus Service

Originally Posted by JV View Post
Go with indo Canadian prime service ... This service is quite good and reliable ... Waise I never go with indo Canadian ........ But prime service good aa
Bai Eh Kaun Ne?

Old 03-12-2013
JV

Indo Canadian hi aa ticket jayada but comfortable aa puri bus ohna ne prime service da name rakhyea .. 2 types di bus ne
1. Simple
2. prime

Old 03-12-2013
SHauKeeN GaBRu

i believe from Rajpura, they'll take you in Innova to Chd, and drop u at ur door step

Old 03-12-2013
JV

Originally Posted by SHauKeeN GaBRu View Post
i believe from Rajpura, they'll take you in Innova to Chd, and drop u at ur door step
Exactly they always did that for Chandigarh

Old 04-12-2013
VIP_FAKEER

Theek aah JV & SG bai

Old 04-12-2013
JV

All the very best for ur visit @Vip_fakeer

Old 27-07-2014
RogerBhalla

There is a reason, Indo-canadian transport selles NON-REFUNDABLE tickets.

The Indo-Canadian bus service is POS service. Overpriced (1525 - Chd-IGI Airport), charge for food/water not served, dilpidated and dirty buses (nothing like they show you in picture), rude and greedy operators (saale besharam, bhukheyain wang bakshish mangde nein) and non-functional amenities (seats don't recline, non-functional AC etc). Also don't be surprised if you ride in a 12 seater tempo than the luxury bus service you were promised. You may eventually end up riding in an open Jeep. They also misinform as quite a few times, you end up around 4Km before the airport where they ferry you in a local taxi (and sometimes you are left on your own)

If you can, use the Volvo/Mercedes service from Haryana/Punjab Roadways. They are less than half the price (620 - Chd - IGI Airport) of the Indo-Canadian garbage and you will be pleasantly surprised on their professionalism and courtesy. Both of these Govt operators have online booking service with refund in case of cancellations.

Old 12-10-2015
deep

anybody have recent experience with indo canadian?
till last summer they used to be good, as described by my family, just wanted to confirm if any thing changed or its still reliable.

Old 12-10-2015
deep

Originally Posted by RogerBhalla View Post
There is a reason, Indo-canadian transport selles NON-REFUNDABLE tickets.

The Indo-Canadian bus service is POS service. Overpriced (1525 - Chd-IGI Airport), charge for food/water not served, dilpidated and dirty buses (nothing like they show you in picture), rude and greedy operators (saale besharam, bhukheyain wang bakshish mangde nein) and non-functional amenities (seats don't recline, non-functional AC etc). Also don't be surprised if you ride in a 12 seater tempo than the luxury bus service you were promised. You may eventually end up riding in an open Jeep. They also misinform as quite a few times, you end up around 4Km before the airport where they ferry you in a local taxi (and sometimes you are left on your own)

If you can, use the Volvo/Mercedes service from Haryana/Punjab Roadways. They are less than half the price (620 - Chd - IGI Airport) of the Indo-Canadian garbage and you will be pleasantly surprised on their professionalism and courtesy. Both of these Govt operators have online booking service with refund in case of cancellations.
it seems you end up with some other bus service as my parents take it couple time a year they run from terminal T3 gate 6 and they drop you at same point.

Old 12-10-2015
Dhillon

Originally Posted by deep View Post
anybody have recent experience with indo canadian?
till last summer they used to be good, as described by my family, just wanted to confirm if any thing changed or its still reliable.
kalle bande layi theek hai, 3 k bandeya layi taxi theek rehndi.

Old 12-10-2015
deep

Originally Posted by Dhillon View Post
kalle bande layi theek hai, 3 k bandeya layi taxi theek rehndi.
i am travelling with family ( kid as well), taxi naal panga eh ke je gharon mangwayi tan ghar de v naal ange , free di khajjal khwari hai mom dad nu, te je taxi airport to liye its not considered safe.
thats why i was considering their business class service, as it cost 2800 per seat so approx same as taxi,

Old 13-10-2015
Dhillon

Domestic flight dekh lo chd takk je timing suit kardi, Chd takk ta gharde bhi as sakde len.

Business class ta main pehli bar suni.

Old 14-10-2015
deep

Originally Posted by Dhillon View Post
Domestic flight dekh lo chd takk je timing suit kardi, Chd takk ta gharde bhi as sakde len.

Business class ta main pehli bar suni.
i checked for flights to chd koi nahi hai during that time.

hanji bhaji main v pehli waar suni and even saw it on youtube video, they charge 2800 for delhi to ludhiana

aah dekho kise ne video bana ke payi youtube te

Thanks

Old 14-10-2015
Dhillon

lagdi ta wadhiya hai, mainu jinni bar indo-canadian ch travel kita.. kuch khaas issue ta ni aayi.

Go for it, it's safe and reliable.

Old 14-10-2015
smart_guri

Nice post

« Mouni Roy Instagram Videos | True waiting »