i cant do this anymore :tear

pink puma

Elite
Mein ki kaara :cry :cry :((

I am literally having a break down :tear :wall

Mein saturday di ehs ghar vich aa, naa mein kisse paase nikil saakdi, na kiteh ja saakdi, all because of my bloody papers and exams :cry

I feel like like like i am never going to finish this :cry I cant do it anymore :cry

i hate sitting here, my legs are killing me and my tummy hurts and my back hurts and my sides hurt i hate this :cry

kadon eh parai da syaapa mukna, teh kadon mein apni life enjoy karr saakdi :tear

I hate thisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :wall :wall :wall :cry :cry

deep

Prime VIP
Enna nu maare din samajh ke kat lao,,,,,,,,,,,,,naale eh soch leya karo ke how will you and your parents feel when you get degree after this hardwork?

I cannt say much coz you know your situation better than me.

Anyways BEST OF LUCK for your exams

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
awwww pumi, dont feel like that baby, its life, and all this hard work is sooo gonna payoff too one day. You r gonna be one successful lawyer, and soon when u make it to a big law school, u r gonna feel sooo good, so proud of urself, its just a diff feeling.

I do the same too sometimes, think of parayi as a sayapa, Anu wud ask me hows study going, and i wud say in a ver sad tone, its going its going ok. And he wud tell me that ro ro ke kyon keh rahi hain, khush hoke dasso. And my mom says the same too, we really dont have much of a choice, so lets do if happily than thinking of it as a burden, and arent we gonna make a diff in the world. I am with ya, and lets work hard together, i need to study a lot too for this one month, anytime we get disheartened lets talk to each other, vent off, and stay strong and kill these studies.
And :wub
:hug
you are such a sweetheart, muaaaaaah

Pardesan Punjaban

Alone but Happy
:aww
puma:hug
bas ih socho kee jadon tusi finish kar laina fee tusi kee kar sakde:yes
jaod finish ho gaye fer plan ban alavo kee kithe kithe jaana
so then u will feel better i guess:aww

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
u know pums PP is right, think of something and look forward to it , it will make accomplishing things easier.
:wub

pink puma

Elite
thank you, angelo, deep, pp, nikki, you are all darlings :hug i am just going through a crazy phase and i hope i get over this soon :tear thank you for all your help and support you guys are the best

jas_sandhu

JaTT kaiM ThoNu KOi VeHm?
koe gall nai pinkoo paper muk jann fir moza hi moza...change bache eda nahi karde..aja tenu geddi te leke chalda,tera mood theek hoju.....:car

The Ominous

Come get Some......
Ohhhh !!!! after exams mauja hi mauja haiii soo better jaldi jaldii de lee.. !!! and afterwardssss fun shun .... he he

Cheer up :hug and best of luck :y

SehaJ

Troublemaker
Pums mere te he thora ja taras kha le.....

Je mere varga nalayak MBA ker reha he...tu tan :aww

Chal koi ne...mere bare soch ke padh leya ker :gig

Koi na Baby everything would be fine....

U give example of BABAJI......and this time too UR BABAJI would give power to overcome this...

:rose

Regards,
SehaJ.

pink puma

Elite
Ohhhh !!!! after exams mauja hi mauja haiii soo better jaldi jaldii de lee.. !!! and afterwardssss fun shun .... he he

Cheer up :hug and best of luck :y

thank you ji, ek taan ah taand neh vi maar liya, i miss the sunshine too :(( i need to come to india asappppppppppppppp

thanks for being there :hug

pink puma

Elite
Pums mere te he thora ja taras kha le.....

Je mere varga nalayak MBA ker reha he...tu tan :aww

Chal koi ne...mere bare soch ke padh leya ker :gig

Koi na Baby everything would be fine....

U give example of BABAJI......and this time too UR BABAJI would give power to overcome this...

:rose

Regards,
SehaJ.

thanks Sehaj for those kind words :hug your awesome, i hope this too passes soon

hota hai...hota hai....but fikar not.....pepraan baad sabh theek.......yani ke ab dukh pher sukh.....bus pepraan di achi taran tyari kar nd good bacha :baby ban ke good grade lai....:gl

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
mera 12th de board exam yaad karate...didnt leave my house for over a month....but still kam saar layida c, TV chalake padhi da c or sometimes Punjabi music lagake...naal naal nachi da c naal naal padhi da c, enjoyment di enjoyment, exercise di exercise, and at the same time study.....but its just a phase in ur life...once the exams get over, u can enjoy, at the moment focus on ur exams.....and btw Good Luck

Pinkie,

we're all going through it...just remember to recite pehli pauhri da path:pr before you start any exam, and baki sab waheguru de hath hai.

Ik gal hor, take regular breaks between the study, huh. Maybe you should go for a jog, ithe aake apne dostan naal ik-do guppa shuppa marke dil halka karle, or you can play a game on the pc or if you have a sibling nag them like me (just kidding).

hey, r u studying law? Or r u hoping to get into law?

Changa phir, good luck & t c

d.j.

:)