A letter to the CM

rajbir

i am back to rock unp!!!!
A letter to the CM

Mr CM ,
I’m not entirely sure you’re aware of the affairs of the state as I am – occasional power supply , scarce water supply , corruption , unemployment etc etc . I wonder what takes your time other than siphoning off money and hounding opposition party members . Now that you’ve placed your son at the Deputy CM’s post and got your daughter-in-law elected to the Parliament , the people would like to see some action . People don’t expect much from their government . They don’t expect you to attract industries into the state , take strong measures to eradicate corruption or even get the economy back on track . That’s got nothing to do with their indifference , it’s just that a stalwart like you can only be interested in gaining/regaining power and making money . But , the people expect a few things – power and water . Thankfully , there’s still an overwhelming portion of Punjabis which don’t require your Dal -Aata scheme . They can earn their bread . But again , I’m sure relations need to offload their harvest . The people want someone in the cabinet who’s dedicated to public welfare – an honest , hard working and intelligent man . We have one in Manpreet Singh Badal but every time he raises alarm over the state’s dismal economic situation , he gets reprimanded . As for corruption , every criminal organisation needs to be well paid .
But we still want power and water supply . It’s difficult to console oneself when your neighbouring cities enjoy power throughout the day and you end up paying more for less power . Our state is called ‘the land of five rivers’ , ironic that the taps run dry at anytime between 5 am to 5 pm . I get it , the power is scarce and you need to give free power to the villagers because they vote for you . But even after three stints as CM , if the state is in such bad shape it’s not the citizens’ fault it’s your fault . Sure, you blame the previous governments but I doubt if they stole the power supply and siphoned it off to off shore accounts . And how come every time you visit a city , it experiences no power cuts . I can very well imagine people inviting you to set up your home in their cities .
I’m at the end of the letter . Not because I have nothing more to say but it’s just that the power is going off at any moment now . Goodbye, Sir .