Welcome back home Jot

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
My junior doc is back prally or on her way back......:kik

:gsl:gsl:gsl:gsl:gsl:gsl:gsl:gsl

after being done with her first semster of med school, all the hard work, away from home, missing the winnipeg pind, missing mom's home-cook food, Our joto is back for the break in winnie-the-pooh place. I am more than sure you did awesome in all ur classes and made us proud. My lil but tall sissy is on her way to become an awesome of a doc.

welcome back for the break, and enjoy it. Wish you awesome holidays and a very happy new year

Eat all those yummy things you missed while u were there.

Love you darling

:kik:kik:kik:kik:kik

:wub :wub :wub :wub :wub

:hug :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug

PS: pouchie and jatti please report the endeavour at the airport :w

:kik :kik :kik :kik :kik

iloveyou-1.gif
hehehehhe

welcum back joto...:nail :nail :nail :nail

have fun kuriye...luv ya..

Some1

Focusing on ________
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg

Kav

saade wallon bi welcome hai................ joto.... bas darroo ghat peyeen hun............:mean

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg
Omg

na hun dass ta de ki hoya si mili k nahi?

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
All I wanna say is :wub

I wish I was there too to see ya and jess and jatti as well :hug

No matta what i be there for ya, and i mean it when i say this, cz i know u are gem of a person and you will be there too......hehehe

Love u dher saara, g'fs are always sweeter than bf's hahahahaha, isnt that so true...........Are we (us-the girls from UNP) not much sweeter than ur boytoy ?:bolt

Have a good nite, sleep tite

Some1

Focusing on ________
as for my endeavour at the airport :D i was ONE HAPPY UNPIAN :D:D:D

these two girls are beautiful and really really sweet and cute

jatti deeyan green green eyes :omg ennian sohnian but darr lagda reha menu ede kolo :an kyon ki mera naal bethi see te mein sochdi see ke menu maar moor na deve kittey :an :haha kidding kidding she's so sweet, and i felt so comfortable with them!
and jayy
ohhh my goooooooodnesss...she's like one of the cutest people i've ever met. soooo adorable.. kiddo jahi. i mean when i say she's by far the most adorable person on unpian... i mean when i say that.. I REALLY MEAN SHE IS THE MOST ADORABLE. te i spotted her from farrrrrrrrrr... i said omg that weird looking thing.. ( hehe kidding) i thought "awwwwwwww thats jay...and then i saw jatti walking beside her :D:D" and when i saw jatti :an i started running away rofl kidding ... i walked fast to them and hugged both of em... time went by soo fasttt! i will write more about it later and if anyone wants to see pics they will be available on yahoo messenger :D theeek??

i was under heavy jetlag, i looked like a zombie, but i'm ohhh sooo greatful to jay and navneet for being such sweethearts and waiting for me for hours you guys are the sweetes :wub i love youuuuuuuuuuuu

i couldnt believe i was sitting with them... it felt so surreal... and these girls look 100 million times more beautiful in person :hug muah muah me lovessssssss juuuuuuuuuuuuu

:roll hawa kimen dindi ae lokaan noon :roll :roll lambo jehi dooron ii chamakdi si :roll :roll jatti kahendi kithe ae kithe ae :roll main kiha kmaal ae tainu kimen ni diss sakdi ohoo :roll :roll :roll aini chamak ri ae meri akhaan band horiyaan ne :roll :roll :bolt

and there was like a temporary pause jadon no1 knew what to say and i was just smiling u knw the bateesi smile that comes on my face and doesnt leave for no reason whatsoever but im smiling :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll

:b :b :b

weird ni ajeeb :roll :roll :roll ajeeb praani :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll

aaho mainu millgi si japhiii :kik :kik :kik oddon jaake meri tension mukki :roll :roll

but i was like HOLY SHIT woman ur too tall :roll :roll par pher wi main aidi baan farr layi aapni beizati di kaddar naa karde :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll

yes PICS r available on yahoo and MSN

nd i will kill u jyot if u show pics b4 me approving them to be shown :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll

:an :bhajo

PS: she's lying :|, she luked pretttyyyy :gsl mera taan dill aageyaa si aitte fer ton <3
and its ok lol i guess the wait was worth it :kik te me and jatti were chatting the whole time so it ij all cool :kik bas ass dukhan laggpi si airport floor te baithe international arrivals de ashmne :roll :roll :roll :roll jatti ne taan teri flight aaleyaan ton aah wi pucheya si ke koi 6 foot di lambo dekhi aa tuseen ?? :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll
yeah for a moment it was like OMG im sittin wid jatti nd jyot OMG OMG OMG :kik :kik :kik

te we :wub u 2