>>>>>i Am Sorri<<<<<

Sonia_Nz

>>>>MaHiYa<<<<
I am realli sorri for lying and I mean lying big time. To begin with I was neva serious about net. Always considered it to be a non-serious place where people come with fake id’s, names etc. had this weird perception that about 80 per cent people you meet over the net are imposters and you can happen to start talking with some criminal so why even bother to disclose your real self. I mean afta all we were all strangers to begin with and to show your real pix was bit tricky. I guess the only mistake I committed was that when some1 asked me for my pix I jus showed them a fake one and then that lil fib becme so big that there was no turning back for meh. Should have refused to show them the pic to begin with.
But I guess you do get attached with the peepz in this world as well especially if you start visitin the sme site over n over again n start talking with the same ppl.
Don’t know if I would ever be forgiven by ya guys. But I am realli sorry and I mean it from the bottom of my heart.
I am realli sorry to whoever I have hurt. Please do try to forgive me. :( :(

Some1

Focusing on ________
Sonia_Nz said:
I am realli sorri for lying and I mean lying big time. To begin with I was neva serious about net. Always considered it to be a non-serious place where people come with fake id’s, names etc. had this weird perception that about 80 per cent people you meet over the net are imposters and you can happen to start talking with some criminal so why even bother to disclose your real self. I mean afta all we were all strangers to begin with and to show your real pix was bit tricky. I guess the only mistake I committed was that when some1 asked me for my pix I jus showed them a fake one and then that lil fib becme so big that there was no turning back for meh. Should have refused to show them the pic to begin with.
But I guess you do get attached with the peepz in this world as well especially if you start visitin the sme site over n over again n start talking with the same ppl.
Don’t know if I would ever be forgiven by ya guys. But I am realli sorry and I mean it from the bottom of my heart.

i guess daz da only mistake u did ... culda said no :n ... no1 culd force ya to show ur pics :n

and yes attached yes ... we are all attached to u sonia not ur pics :fu
u r cute and u make ppl laff and u r concerned and afta-all my e-wifey :kh
forgiven sorry di gall ni .. gall sirf ehni si ke we thot of u as a close frend even tho u were an e-frend .. so je close frenz lie karan feel hunda ...

i assume u get wat i wanna say :hyper

nd on top of that wen i asked ya .. u stopped coming online on yahoo :slap

hope hun taan yahoo chaljuu :gig :gig .. believe me we all missed ya in our yahoo convos etc and all da fun ...

nd yeah jaada gallan naa kadeen :an :an :an ... par jo wi aa preetto bains is yummylicioussss :yum :yum :yum

chalo gal chaddo ... nd toon taan saade dil rokte si ... kisse noon laggeya ke aseen phajata u noon and u wont come back :hyper :hyper

par mainu seega ge ke u wuld come back :gig :gig

chalo newayz raat gayi to baat gayi :wig :wig

even if u dint apologise but juss said that u did it .. it wulda been perfect :fu

n im sowwieee too je jaada chabar chabar keeti hove :an :an ya fer u noon hurt keeta hove :n :n

hope its all kool ? :fu :fu :kh

full_taur

aah ki ho gya,.... Sonia.... dont worry at all.. i am sure everyone likes u and loves you on UNP not because of your pic(or ur face value).. but because of what u r as a person.... so dont think much and keep enjoying and keep laughing...

:wig:wig:wig

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
Its ok babe...dotn worry come back, its not the pic that matters, its the person in you, eitherways its a virtual world...Come back and have fun...I am sure everyone misses u here !

Pardesan Punjaban

Alone but Happy
tusi vaapse aa jaoo
everyone really miss ya
asi te thude nature karke tahnoo like karde han naa kee thudia pic karke
just forgot happened
nave sire shurat karo
we just love ya:kh

GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe

~~brOwn sUg@~~
lai dass ki hoya tenu??????????? o yaar fer ki hoya........bass ehi galti hoyi tere to ki u shud have said no at da first place.....buh j fake picz dikha v ditiyaan te ki hoya??????? asi kedi tenu picz karke like karde c...gawaandane tenu sare teri nature karke pyaar karde ne teriyaan picz karke nayi.......chal aaja hun cheti wapis........:kh

Itz_JaTT_sTyLe

Silent Listener
Everyone like u for the person u r not for the looks u got ... looks get away with time but not the person or his/her heart .. So you r the same Sonia for us as was u before .:wig. we r happy tht appologized for ur mistake .. we want to see u as u r always ... saadi jolly sonia :fu

Manno te manno he rehgi saade liye :p

dhana_jatt

~*~ NiMaNa ~*~
das ki keh rahe ho......... sorry mangan aali koi gal ni... nale main ni deni sorry ...eve waste ni karni main tenu deke

Maxsteel

~*~AbStRusE~*~
Sonia_Nz said:

the one who gets caught is theif:wink :wink :wink n theif always do 2 things:
Apology
or
Resist

n if u werent caught then u were a white collar person.:an :an

I m nt gonna accept ur apology ,yes might accept that,if u did thispost before.

n yes m changed alot n i cant act like sugar coated person.:n :n :n

Rest i always took u as a very cheerful n bubbly person having a jolly nature n very good sense of humor bt now m suspicious abt that too ...as u wrote

nimu said:
"had this weird perception that about 80 per cent people you meet over the net are imposters and you can happen to start talking with some criminal "

means inthis span of more than 1 yr ,v were in 80% n if u cant consider us in that 20% howcome u expect from us/me. :slap

Ess to vadiya tussi ure v na koi pic paunde jive ** ch nahi payiya si.:crack

sonia yar.

Serious ta nahi ho gayi ,mazak karda si.rolf rolf rolf rolf no need to say sorry,,kade kade life ch ho jaunda haii aho jeha.:kh :fu

neil

W@TNO DOOR
BHOOTNIYE JAHIYE, we all miss you, mera chuha vee bahut miss karda tainu, aje dekh laa wapis nee aaya, cuba ee firda...having fun

main vee sochee jaana, vee KOHAR KIRLI taan iddan nee hundee aa,

ah dekho sonia..................aka...........KOHAR KIRLI

so cute

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
Sonia_Nz said:

hmmmm,,,,,,,,,,,,,hmmmm,,,,well,,,,won't lie i was feeling hurted the day 1st i came to knw,,,,,i remember how i was unable to sleep tht night aftr yahoo confo,,,,kept on thinking why did u do it :(.....chalo,,,i m glad to have u here again,,,,,blv me sonia we all love u for ur nature,,,,the person u r,,,,not the pics u hd shown us:hyper ,,,,,waise vi i was just hoping tht those pics aint urs,,,coz i can't see u like tht on hi 5:slap ,lols,,,,,neva mind,,,,raat gai baat gai,,,luv u even more now:kh

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
sonia bibi thanx tera lot sara balliyee.... :kh
yaaani k u were nt in dose pics.... yaaani dat bibi in da pic is single....:yahoo

yaaani oh kudi te maar sakde aa ful triaaan :cool.. buraahhhhhhhhhhhh :talli

saathiyooooo mission aashqi shuru karo... pata karo yahoo id ki aa oh bibi da... mainu lagda meri valentin ehun cheti hi milungi :D