Where is Shiv Sena, Navikaran Sena....

Jeet4560

Where is Shiv Sena, Navikaran Sena or any other Sena in India NOW!!!
http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/swedish-lesbians-marry-at-taj-mahal/2008/11/04/1225560772176.html

Swedish lesbians marry at Taj Mahal

Two young Swedish women tied the knot at the weekend in the first known lesbian wedding at the Taj Mahal, India's ethereal monument to love.
The couple, known only as Sandra and Sarah, followed Hindu rituals during the ceremony, which was conducted by a priest at the Mahadeva Shiva temple near the Taj Mahal in the town of Agra.
After exchanging garlands, Sandra, 19, marked the head of 18-year-old Sarah with vermilion. They then made seven circuits around a fire in the traditional marriage custom.
The priest, Dharm Das, initially refused to marry the couple but relented after they gave an offering to the temple and said they would be his life-long disciples, reports said.
"Although the Hindu system of marriage doesn't allow such relationships or marriages, I am impressed with the love that the two women have for the monument of love," Das told the Mail Today.
"They had also argued that their Swedish society allows such kind of marriages."
The Taj Mahal was built by Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his second wife Mumtaz Mahal who died giving birth in 1631.
At Saturday's ceremony, Sandra acted as the groom while Sarah played the role of the coy bride, newspapers reported.
"We were in love with each other since childhood," Sandra said. "A few months ago we came to Agra and were mesmerised by the Taj Mahal.
"Both of us had read extensively about the emperor and his love and decided to draw a parallel and get married in the proximity of the Taj."
The couple live together in New Delhi working for a children's charity, reports said.
The priest said the ceremony had attracted much local curiosity as homosexuality is illegal in India.
"Since it was practically a once-in-a-blue moon event in Agra, a large number of people gathered outside the temple for a glimpse of the couple," he said.

pps309

Prime VIP
Re: Where is Shiv Sena, Navikaran Sena o

Great example of Globalisation.

Probabely Christian Couple from Sweeden, Hindu Priest from India and marriage in a Mahal made by Muslim Mughal Emperor. Where the hell were sikhs in this globalisation, may be spectators.........:kiven:kiven:kiven

The Ominous

Come get Some......

ha ha.. !!! nice one.. but han eh sab kithe najar aunda hai kisi di b sena nu.. !!! i wonder how openly politions over here in India play relgious politics and but i think it will not go for long time.. !!! as newer generations doesn't get fooled by these kind of things. Today I hardly think about if i am siting or working with any other religion guy or gurl.

pps309

Prime VIP

ha ha.. !!! nice one.. but han eh sab kithe najar aunda hai kisi di b sena nu.. !!! i wonder how openly politions over here in India play relgious politics and but i think it will not go for long time.. !!! as newer generations doesn't get fooled by these kind of things. Today I hardly think about if i am siting or working with any other religion guy or gurl.
Yupp...Religion is very personal thing.
Never ever interfere into someone's personal stuff. Live and let live.

Jeet4560

per eh gal sub nee samaj de.....hopefully rub ehna Sena valian nu kuj mut bakshe...nahi tain:thapparoption tain hea heee :y
Yupp...Religion is very personal thing.
Never ever interfere into someone's personal stuff. Live and let live.

yea but there r still soooo manyyy ppl.. that dun understand that.. even the newer generation.. the other day i ws talkin to a classmate.. nd he i dun noe how he started wid religion and stuff.. nd i cudn't blv that a grade 12 student can talk taht way
nd there r still many hu need to understand that religion is our own personal choice.. but yea.. this foolin is gnna go down eventually:y

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --

per eh gal sub nee samaj de.....hopefully rub ehna Sena valian nu kuj mut bakshe...nahi tain:thapparoption tain hea heee :y

bai ji mut ni rabb ina nu JOB bakshe.. a sare vehle hunde ne.. sau rupee dehaadi te jine marji bande chak ke jehde marji kaara kara lo..

kam kaaj milje taa bande nu time hi ni hunda ina kama lai..

main taa aap vehla..mainu koi contact kare main taaa aaap dangaan chaki firaan :talli