where is Hindu, Sikh or any other sena now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeet4560

The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Chandigarh Stories
cth18-1.jpg

Gay couples tie the knot
A Correspondent

Chandigarh, July 8
Unfettering the chain of conventionalism and springing a surprise for the tricity, Sachin-Sanjana and Harnam-Sapna, the two gay couples from Mani Majara, tied the knot on Wednesday.
Attributing the culmination of their love into marriage to the Delhi High Court ruling, these newly-wed couples expressed their joy and happiness by calling the mediapersons to make their marriage public.
While Sachin and Sanjana fell for each other one year back, Harnam and Sapna are together for the past five years. Their decision came close on the heels of Delhi High Court’s nod to consensual gay sex.
“We were just waiting for the opportune time and with the legalising of homosexuality, the situation was ripe for us. We are married and even if society does not accept us, we have no qualms about it. We are happy,” said Harnam who got married to Sapna at Mansa Devi Temple in Panchkula.
Sachin, who tied the knot with Sanjana, says: “Our marriage would have been inconceivable without the Delhi High Court’s decision. We are heading for Shimla to enjoy our honeymoon.”
“It would be a new beginning for us. My family has also accepted Harnam as my partner. My younger brother Kuldeep performed all the rituals which a brother performs in Hinduism,” said Sapna, who was clad in the scarlet bridal gown.
Along with the duo, another three couples, Pramod-Mani from Sector 52, Jeetu-Geetu from Daadu Manjara and Manoj-Ramkumari of Colony No 5, have jumped on the bandwagon of married gay couples. Ashwini, project manager, Family Planning Association of India, said that around 15-20 gay couples were married to each other.

prithvi.k

on off on off......
hijda log shadi keya lolz..
wat urs title means ??? .. ..isda ki connection with this... well obviously all relgious group protest against this az i have read in newspaper .. & i will share that afterwards..in this thread sure..
well they had already protested against passing this stupid law..they r menatly retarted peoples ... inka ilaj honah chaheyeh ignore nahi....
btw title sara dekh ke laya ker boss...
orginal news ah "Gay couples tie the knot" not where is Hindu, Sikh or any other sena now...

prithvi.k

on off on off......
Religious groups argue that gay relations are unnatural and against God.
Then why did God made them like that :-?
No one choose to be Gay, that's how they are naturally !

God made many others things too :) ... well no one is born gay/lesbian...its a sexual behavior and sexual attraction between people of the same gender or we can say its a cunning way of ones satisfying!

Jeet4560

I am not sure if pick of my title is the main content of the thread…it was composed light heartedly. Normally so-called Ram, Hindu or Sikh sena for that matter make a big fuss about mere un-noticed daily routine stuff…and there are countless examples for the same.
Anyway intent of the thread was to air my personal opinion that may be not enough is done by religious and political parties…and we all understand why…

hijda log shadi keya lolz..
wat urs title means ??? .. ..isda ki connection with this... well obviously all relgious group protest against this az i have read in newspaper .. & i will share that afterwards..in this thread sure..
well they had already protested against passing this stupid law..they r menatly retarted peoples ... inka ilaj honah chaheyeh ignore nahi....
btw title sara dekh ke laya ker boss...
orginal news ah "Gay couples tie the knot" not where is Hindu, Sikh or any other sena now...

prithvi.k

on off on off......
I am not sure if pick of my title is the main content of the thread…it was composed light heartedly. Normally so-called Ram, Hindu or Sikh sena for that matter make a big fuss about mere un-noticed daily routine stuff…and there are countless examples for the same.
Anyway intent of the thread was to air my personal opinion that may be not enough is done by religious and political parties…and we all understand why…

yeah..but they form or they r there because some wrong has been done by some other community..and they should be there or else ....bahut problem ho jahnah ;) .. ab who will say the whole history yaar..i have discuss this many times.. conversation is one example... so these groups r must...

deep

Prime VIP
yeah..but they form or they r there because some wrong has been done by some other community..and they should be there or else ....bahut problem ho jahnah ;) .. ab who will say the whole history yaar..i have discuss this many times.. conversation is one example... so these groups r must...

hey they are not there as someother community has done something wrong, they are there for obvious political reasons , i havenot seen any of these senas doing anything good for humanity.
and can u please tell us which sena did something to make the wrong doings by other community correct?

Thanks

prithvi.k

on off on off......
me not in suppoert of sikh/sena .. clear :) ,they do some work for political reasons,,but whos not everyone does it see this >>>>> https://www.unp.me/f15/girl-who-plucked-eyebrow-not-true-sikh-49631/ :o how come ........
well ... take example of christian or muslim they to have like this group do i have to mention their names ?? and which state they r in full active ! wat theyDONE IN THE TIME OF TSUNAMI IN SOUTH STATES. HOUSE WHERE DAMAGED RELATIVE DIED AND THESE NUNS/FATHERY WITH THEIR NGO WENT IN HOUSE AND SAYING CONVERT THEN ONLY WE WILL PROVIDE U FOOD OR U WILL ALL DIE..
HERE SOME SAMPLE......

Shobha Warrier in Nagapattinam | January 24, 2005 15:45 IST

When I entered one of the rows of temporary shelters built for tsunami victims in Pattancherry village in Nagapattinam, I witnessed a minor scuffle in a corner.
Some inmates had surrounded a Christian priest and two nuns, and a war of words was going on.
“We are Hindus and we want to live as Hindus. Why do you want to convert us?” some young men shouted at the missionaries.
The priest said, “We are not here to convert people. We were only offering prayers for your peace of mind.”
But flashing some pamphlets distributed among them by the three, the inmates snorted, “What does this mean?”
The priest had no answer.
“Why do you enter our houses and pray?,” they asked. “Your nuns do this when our women are alone at home. We know how to pray.”
The young men were extremely furious. The priest was unruffled. But the nuns were shaken by the sudden surge of animosity from the muscular men.
The scuffle went on till the three were forced to leave the place.
Day two: check this

>>>> CRUSADER WATCH: MISSIONARIES PREYING ON TSUNAMI SURVIVORS

kids where stolen from hospital by these ppl in orissa and delhi and founded that all where transported to austarlia just in name of charity/child welfare..wooow ab isseh zara gande neech kam wat i will say..they crossed all limits :wacko

One missionary said recently we like chandigardh as here no problem for us..all r good but asked about near states like jharkand or chattisgardh he said we dont go to that places as some sena/groups r there .. lol yeah they cant go as they know if they do their dirty work of convertion they gone ..WHATZ WRONG IN THIS THEN !
well chandigardh hmm i already said the future about chandigardh haa the next brothel of india & much biggger then goa wwwoooow .. i dont say ha media says this....

>>>>>> www.unp.me/f46/akal-takht-bars-gay-marriages-in-gurdwaras-51652/

So they to have their own senas ... AND I HAVE NOT SEEN A SINGLE MUSLIM OR CHRISTIAN WHO STANDING AGINST THEIR OWN RELGIOUS GROUP EVEN THEY R DOING LOTS OF WRONG THINGS :nerd did any one saw it show IT THEN.... UPPRO UPPROH NAHI WITH REAL ACTION NOT JUST WORDS... I mean with vids,SAMPLES ETC ETC...

The diff is only they do all their evils works hiddenly and these senas/sikh ppl do openly (BUT THEY DONT CONVERT ANY ONE ,, GIVE any ONE EXAMPLE) well the hidden one is much danger for the society as their main aim to cut the root of other culture :y

well there r many of nice work too done by them... haa thatz WE wont see because mostly all ppl see the world with the eyes of news/media & ofcourse they wont show this(ndtv & ibm mostly).. thatz fact ... visit their site or google lots of u will find it ;)

Like recently 2 months back they did marriage between lower cast girl with upper caste boy.. that to in some disputed area somewhere in south.But yeah no one will know this as i said mostly ppl see the world with fraud media eye...
So one EXAMPLE ------

Some SEna like group Takes Lead in Bringing Lovers Together through Marriage
A young man and woman from Udupi district got married under the supervision of Sri Rama Sena at Saravu Sri Mahaganapati temple, after the parents of both of them resented their decision and opposed the relationship.
21-year-old Shobith and Geetha of the same age, entered wedlock in a simple, traditional ceremony in the presence of Sri Rama Sena activists. Shobith belongs to scheduled caste, while the girl is from Vishwakarma community. Shobith is a resident of Paniyur and Geetha, from Mudarangadi in Udupi District.
######
"We love each other since the last two and half years", confessed the couple.

Shobith, a student from Udupi, is studying Bachelor of Computer Applications course, while Geetha works in a private firm.

"My parents are totally opposed to this marriage. When we approached my parents with the proposal, they registered a complaint against me in the police station. As a result, I was sent to remand home a few years back, “Geetha said.​
Geetha lives in a hostel in Manipal, as she has been expelled from her home. Parents of both the lovers are strongly against this marriage, and Shobith's parents not only dissuaded him from marrying the girl, but also warned him to shelve his plan.

"We planned to marry on February 14 with the help of Sri Rama Sena, as per their call, but when we contacted them, their leaders were not available. So we decided to marry today," said Shobith.

"We had two options before us, either marrying each other or committing suicide, but Sri Rama Sena members gave us life," he added.
"Sri Rama Sena members have assured us of finding out suitable residence and jobs," said Geetha.
Sri Rama Sena members, who were present there, said that it was not a forcible marriage, and that the couple contacted them with a request to assist them to get married to each other.

Source-INP
===========================

well thatz not prob even i was like this yrs back..arey these ppl r like this like that... but afterwards i start doing/study little about them their work who handles them really i was in shock after knowing all this..frm that day i said yesss ppl like this should be there :yes .. therefore i always says dont listen to anyone if u have doubt come out prove it ,find the real truth behind it,thatz it.....

Many things r there too just shared fews..so if other community stops their dirty activities sure there will be no sena/sikh group garantee yaar,if there then me the first person who will go agaisnt then sure :chew.. but as we know these other community wont stop in doing all this thing ...toh chal neh do jo ho raha hai.. tit for tat :w

deep

Prime VIP
me not in suppoert of sikh/sena .. clear :) ,they do some work for political reasons,,but whos not everyone does it see this >>>>> https://www.unp.me/f15/girl-who-plucked-eyebrow-not-true-sikh-49631/ :o how come ........
well ... take example of christian or muslim they to have like this group do i have to mention their names ?? and which state they r in full active ! wat theyDONE IN THE TIME OF TSUNAMI IN SOUTH STATES. HOUSE WHERE DAMAGED RELATIVE DIED AND THESE NUNS/FATHERY WITH THEIR NGO WENT IN HOUSE AND SAYING CONVERT THEN ONLY WE WILL PROVIDE U FOOD OR U WILL ALL DIE..
HERE SOME SAMPLE......

Shobha Warrier in Nagapattinam | January 24, 2005 15:45 IST

When I entered one of the rows of temporary shelters built for tsunami victims in Pattancherry village in Nagapattinam, I witnessed a minor scuffle in a corner.
Some inmates had surrounded a Christian priest and two nuns, and a war of words was going on.
“We are Hindus and we want to live as Hindus. Why do you want to convert us?” some young men shouted at the missionaries.
The priest said, “We are not here to convert people. We were only offering prayers for your peace of mind.”
But flashing some pamphlets distributed among them by the three, the inmates snorted, “What does this mean?”
The priest had no answer.
“Why do you enter our houses and pray?,” they asked. “Your nuns do this when our women are alone at home. We know how to pray.”
The young men were extremely furious. The priest was unruffled. But the nuns were shaken by the sudden surge of animosity from the muscular men.
The scuffle went on till the three were forced to leave the place.
Day two: check this

>>>> CRUSADER WATCH: MISSIONARIES PREYING ON TSUNAMI SURVIVORS

kids where stolen from hospital by these ppl in orissa and delhi and founded that all where transported to austarlia just in name of charity/child welfare..wooow ab isseh zara gande neech kam wat i will say..they crossed all limits :wacko

One missionary said recently we like chandigardh as here no problem for us..all r good but asked about near states like jharkand or chattisgardh he said we dont go to that places as some sena/groups r there .. lol yeah they cant go as they know if they do their dirty work of convertion they gone ..WHATZ WRONG IN THIS THEN !
well chandigardh hmm i already said the future about chandigardh haa the next brothel of india & much biggger then goa wwwoooow .. i dont say ha media says this....

>>>>>> www.unp.me/f46/akal-takht-bars-gay-marriages-in-gurdwaras-51652/

So they to have their own senas ... AND I HAVE NOT SEEN A SINGLE MUSLIM OR CHRISTIAN WHO STANDING AGINST THEIR OWN RELGIOUS GROUP EVEN THEY R DOING LOTS OF WRONG THINGS :nerd did any one saw it show IT THEN.... UPPRO UPPROH NAHI WITH REAL ACTION NOT JUST WORDS... I mean with vids,SAMPLES ETC ETC...

The diff is only they do all their evils works hiddenly and these senas/sikh ppl do openly (BUT THEY DONT CONVERT ANY ONE ,, GIVE any ONE EXAMPLE) well the hidden one is much danger for the society as their main aim to cut the root of other culture :y

well there r many of nice work too done by them... haa thatz WE wont see because mostly all ppl see the world with the eyes of news/media & ofcourse they wont show this(ndtv & ibm mostly).. thatz fact ... visit their site or google lots of u will find it ;)

Like recently 2 months back they did marriage between lower cast girl with upper caste boy.. that to in some disputed area somewhere in south.But yeah no one will know this as i said mostly ppl see the world with fraud media eye...
So one EXAMPLE ------

Some SEna like group Takes Lead in Bringing Lovers Together through Marriage
A young man and woman from Udupi district got married under the supervision of Sri Rama Sena at Saravu Sri Mahaganapati temple, after the parents of both of them resented their decision and opposed the relationship.
21-year-old Shobith and Geetha of the same age, entered wedlock in a simple, traditional ceremony in the presence of Sri Rama Sena activists. Shobith belongs to scheduled caste, while the girl is from Vishwakarma community. Shobith is a resident of Paniyur and Geetha, from Mudarangadi in Udupi District.
######
"We love each other since the last two and half years", confessed the couple.

Shobith, a student from Udupi, is studying Bachelor of Computer Applications course, while Geetha works in a private firm.

"My parents are totally opposed to this marriage. When we approached my parents with the proposal, they registered a complaint against me in the police station. As a result, I was sent to remand home a few years back, “Geetha said.​
Geetha lives in a hostel in Manipal, as she has been expelled from her home. Parents of both the lovers are strongly against this marriage, and Shobith's parents not only dissuaded him from marrying the girl, but also warned him to shelve his plan.

"We planned to marry on February 14 with the help of Sri Rama Sena, as per their call, but when we contacted them, their leaders were not available. So we decided to marry today," said Shobith.

"We had two options before us, either marrying each other or committing suicide, but Sri Rama Sena members gave us life," he added.
"Sri Rama Sena members have assured us of finding out suitable residence and jobs," said Geetha.
Sri Rama Sena members, who were present there, said that it was not a forcible marriage, and that the couple contacted them with a request to assist them to get married to each other.

Source-INP
===========================

well thatz not prob even i was like this yrs back..arey these ppl r like this like that... but afterwards i start doing/study little about them their work who handles them really i was in shock after knowing all this..frm that day i said yesss ppl like this should be there :yes .. therefore i always says dont listen to anyone if u have doubt come out prove it ,find the real truth behind it,thatz it.....

Many things r there too just shared fews..so if other community stops their dirty activities sure there will be no sena/sikh group garantee yaar,if there then me the first person who will go agaisnt then sure :chew.. but as we know these other community wont stop in doing all this thing ...toh chal neh do jo ho raha hai.. tit for tat :w

i dont have any doubts,bcoz i dont believe that any of these senas or group on other religions are doing good for humanity, they have their own interests for which they are working

and regarding the statement that you quoted that christians offered food for religion conversion, could not these senas or muslims or sikhs provide food?
thats y christians got benefit of situation , we have so huge vishwa hindu parishad, we have shiv sena, we have SGPC , we have so many religious senas or organization and still we could not provide food for persons from our own reliegion and the christian organizations who has their bases abroad can provide food to needy people

now the question is whats bigger life or religion?
if people will die of hunger who will be listening to religion

May be a lot of people will not agree with me but these are my personal views

and i strongly disagree with your views about chandigarh and goa.
GOA is not a brothel and neither Chandigarh is going to be one,
if you ever visited any tourism site about india you will see GOA is one of best tourist attraction in india
and foreign tourists doesnot visit goa for purposes that you mentioned(bcoz these things canbe fulflled more easily in western countries rather than goa)

deep

Prime VIP
also the story you presented doesnot seems convincing

Shobith, a student from Udupi, is studying Bachelor of Computer [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]Applications[/COLOR][/COLOR] course(Boy is still studying), while Geetha works in a private firm(Girl is earning).

"My parents are totally opposed to this marriage. When we approached my parents with the proposal, they registered a complaint against me in the police station. As a result, I was sent to remand home a few years back, “Geetha said(i can understand if girls parents files a case against guy, but y would they file a case against their own daughter and even if they file a case against their own daughter what allegation they used that their daughter loves someone, its not illegal).​
Geetha lives in a [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]hostel[/COLOR][/COLOR] in Manipal, as she has been expelled from her home. Parents of both the lovers are strongly against this marriage, and Shobith's parents not only dissuaded him from marrying the girl, but also warned him to shelve his plan.

"We planned to marry on February 14 with the help of Sri Rama Sena, as per their call, but when we contacted them, their leaders were not available. So we decided to marry today," said Shobith. (so Sena's leader called for their marriage on 14 and then became unavailable)

"Sri Rama Sena members have assured us of finding out suitable residence and jobs," said Geetha.(even our leaders assure us for better electricity ,road infrastructure,but never happens)

Status
Not open for further replies.