Girl, 13, sends 14,528 texts in a month

SILVERADO CANYON, Calif., Jan. 11 (UPI) -- A California father says he discovered his 13-year-old daughter sent 484 text messages per day last month -- one message every 2 minutes of every waking hour. Greg Hardesty of Silverado Canyon, Calif., told the New York Post his 440-page cell phone bill revealed his daughter Reina had sent an astonishing 14,528 text messages.
"First, I laughed. I thought, 'That's insane, that's impossible,'" said Hardesty, 45, a reporter for The Orange County Register. "And I immediately whipped out the calculator to see if it was humanly possible."
Hardesty said Reina had messaged a core of "four obsessive texters," all girls between the ages of 12 and 13. Luckily, he was on an unlimited text messaging plan or his bill would have been $2,905 at a rate of 20 cents per message, the Post reported.
Hardesty told the newspaper he and his ex-wife have placed restrictions on Reina's cellphone use, ruling she cannot text after dinner.
When it comes to texting, it appears Reina has much in common with a New Zealand teenager. It was reported last month that Hannah Brooke, 16, of Wellington frequently uses up the 6,000 messages she's allowed each month and borrows phones from friends to keep on texting.

Arun Bhardwaj

-->> Rule-Breaker <<--
15000 MSG jada lagde ne 13 saal di kuri lai,

but jad ithe mobile compnies ne unlimited SMS strt kitte c, janta ne ene msg kite ke,mobile companies nu oh scheme hi vapis leni pe gyi c..
per ohna ne 30000 fer 20000 te 10000 nd 5000 krde krde msg di limit hi krti hai... :lol2