Bhakt Subhash Ghai Comes Out In Support Of Radhe Maa

Era

Prime VIP
Bhakt Subhash Ghai Comes Out In Support Of Radhe Maa

Self-styled godwoman Radhe Maa found herself in the eye of the storm when Rahul Mahajan tweeted a few pictures of her wearing a red miniskirt. While the controversial godwoman received a lot of flak online, her devotee Subhash Ghai has come out in support of her.

When asked to comment on the latest controversy surrounding Radhe Maa, the veteran filmmaker said "Yes being the devotees of Mata Vaishno Devi me and my wife Mukta have been visiting Radhe Maa to take her blessings since last year at the mata ki chowki at Borivali Bhavan held by her old devotees. Even we held one mata ki chowki at our residence and invited her to bless us and our friends. She had been very affectionate to both of us and treats us like her parents. We have never experienced any such kind of indecent act or atmosphere which is being talked about in the society today."

"We also came to know while meeting her that she is a normal sensitive married woman with two sons who are well settled and grandchildren and leads a normal social life as any independent woman and in her Devi roop she loves bhajans and dances at times on those bhajans in front of her devotees and want devotees to treat her like a child. Her old devotees call her 'Gudia Devi Ma' too while applauding her happy childish mood. She had told us that she goes abroad and loves shopping and moves around as a normal girl in contrast to her attire as Devi Maa. We feel devotees believe in her and her blessing powers strongly but surely we also felt that she could be misunderstood by her childish and contrasting life in public. I hope she clarifies herself on this controversy soon. And God bless her," he further added.

A picture recently surfaced, which shows Ghai, holding Radhe Maa in his hands. When asked about it, he said, "The picture circulating of me hugging Devi Maa is real but please look at my wife hugging me too in it. Ha ha Devi Maa calls us as parents."
Subhash Ghai