Air India to connect Amritsar with US???

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala

reshmi_mutiyar

LITTLE KITTEN
Air India to connect Amritsar with US???

Air India also plans to start six direct flights to the US starting with non-stop flights between New Delhi-New York, Mumbai-Chicago and Mumbai-San Francisco. Subsequently, eight Indian cities, including Kochi, Kolkata, Amritsar and Ahmedabad, will be linked to several US cities via a hub in New York.

Source: Boeing to invest $185 mn in Air India JV-Airlines / Aviation-Transportation-News By Industry-News-The Economic Times
air india????????????????? fer te jaroor passengers nu rab hi bachaave,,,,,,,mein phone:phone :phone karke flight RUNS cancel karaundi aa:phone :phone:phone

Johal

ChArDi KaLaN
oye....I flew with Air India to Toronto and back frm Toronto to Amritsar...assi koi delay nahi hoye....

but to and frm Gulf, Air India's reputation is vry bad :an

O 22 gg AIR INDIA kitoo gulf wallia da muqablaa karuuu

KITE

EMIRATES TE KITE AIR INDIA

Johal

ChArDi KaLaN
no dear that is A380. i ll not be dilevered soon to Air INDIA.

that 1st plane is going to singapore airlines by the end of this year

..Desi..

You Can Hate Me Now
Air India de service ne madi yaar. last year main air india ch he gya c india tey jehra jaaj ch aasi c oh ch tv c sariyan seats dey pichey parrrrrrrrrrr chlda koi v ne c >haha. par baki sab theek thak c food tey air hostess :y.

tey flight late honi jan cancel honi eh tan hun weather tey jan airport walayan de service tey depends karda not on airline.

..Desi..

You Can Hate Me Now
king fisher india de in pvt airline aa own by Vijay Maliya. they ordered a380 and they r going to get them in 2010 or 2011.