Sehaj da kabja

dheela

Doctor
Saare lokkan nu zaroori soochna ditti jaandi aa ke Sehaj waapis aa gya hai te usne doojeyan de thread te kabja karna wi shuru kar ditta hai....

Main thread banaya si...for our special group of amli's :gulp...aa wekho..

kintu te parantu Sehaj ne usde utte apna hakk rakh liya.....aa wekho..

Je nainsafi nahin chalegi.....................:p:p

Waise on the serious note: I think the server is running slow because it is not updating the threads...Sehaj did reply but his reply showed up about 15 min later. I think admin might want to check it.

MAVERICK

yup...same is happening with me too!
pm's are not getting updated...even if i open a pm , then again it shows that it is still unread....in some threads, sometimes 2-3 posts are not updated...

dheela

Doctor
I have disabled that !

Mainu ohh feature waise kaafi pasand si...I like to give regards to members who thank me. Now, I don't even realize someone thanked me till i go back to my post again which btw is very difficult when thread has a lot of posts...

Well, you must have a reason for disabling it and thats okay.

onlycheema

Banned
yaar i noticed also this parr kal thread banaunda banunda reh geyaa saun geyaa vichhe hi.........it can be due to slow connection and server load too and when double replies got pasted there were around 124 guys online guests n members included that means a lot of connections a server has to handle so that can cause your replies to get doubly pasted because i definitely don't have anything near to a slow connection.
Hopefully it gets solved because this types of problems are not repeatable and we don't get more insight into why they are happening.
Chalo dhillon ne kita aa kujh hope ehe reply double paste naa hovey.

notoriusaman

Ek TaRA VaJdA Ve `----0
antivirus v nai kam karu fer:nerv
anti amli scan software haiga kese kol:gulp
chetti karo mere points na ghaate jaan:dunno

dheela

Doctor
Dhillon veer waise problem taan haje wi aa....overall performance is slow because the number of error messages that I get is increasing everyday.