Profile Visitor Message - Error!

When i am in a conversation with other person through Profile Visitor MEssages and chat through the View Conversation method , and when after i have finished the conversation , the Unread Profile MEssages still shows up.

whats the problem?

bibamunda

Elite
When i am in a conversation with other person through Profile Visitor MEssages and chat through the View Conversation method , and when after i have finished the conversation , the Unread Profile MEssages still shows up.

whats the problem?
Don't worry.. once you reset the browser and clear cookies.. this issue will be fixed.. i was facing this issue my self too...

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
So when you click the drop down link, check the messages and then go back to forumhome, the notification is still there ? or is it something else.

So when you click the drop down link, check the messages and then go back to forumhome, the notification is still there ? or is it something else.

here's a situation :

"i receieve 1 visitor profile message"
when i click on drop down list and check the message, When i return to the index its all clear .

BUT
"i receieve 1 visitor profile message"
when i click on drop down list and check the message start a conversation with that person by clicking on "Veiw Conversation" link , and during that conversation the no. of messages i receive i reply to all of them , and the no. of message i have replied through that Conversation Box , those no. of messages still appear unread in the Drop Down List.

Hahahahahaha. Dhillonji. Waisa yeh problem humare saath bhi kaafi waar ho chuki hai. Hahahahaha. I'm talking in Hindi on United Punjab. LOL