UNP

Is there a reason why we have to use the [hide] tags in the music download section?

What is the point in this? I notice a lot of threads will get X amount of views but the post replies are well below view count. What gives? Are .....

X
Quick Register
User Name:
Email:
Human Verification

Go Back   UNP > UNP > Announcements & Feedback

UNP

Register

Views: 1036
Old 29-12-2016
Dhalsim

Is there a reason why we have to use the [hide] tags in the music download section?

What is the point in this?

I notice a lot of threads will get X amount of views but the post replies are well below view count. What gives? Are people actually opening up threads knowing in advance that they will not get a download link? What is the logic behind this? Or do some users have some type of special permission?

i think it would be a good idea if we remove the [hide] tag feature and just use [code] when it comes to the downloading section. Keep it a more of a 'open' system. As of right now, i think you need like 15 posts or so just to view that section anyway, so the security is already there.

Let me know what you think.

Old 29-12-2016
Dhillon

Re: Is there a reason why we have to use the [hide] tags in the music download section?

Moderators and Prime members can view links without replying & some memeber may visit threads multiple times, failed download or download to a different syatem? *

hence the discrepancy between replies and views.

likes and replies motivate uploaders.

« Best Leg pulling Thread Competition | UNP DC++ HUB? »