Pyar Da Mamala

Kaur_1308

sat sri akal sareyan nu...

mainu advice chahidee aa... :(
main kisse nu bahot pyar kardi aa... te oh sanu vi bahot pyar karde ne...
par ohde mummy daddy ji chaunde aa ke ohda viah hun hun ho jave... te meri studyin kebab mein huddi...

par main 19 aa, mummy daddy mere viah nu manu gaye ni... studying pehlan... rishta baad vich :(

koi kuj tan dasso.... main ki karan? :( kithe jaake maran?

waise kaur ji..
study important a...
tusi jinni cheti hunda haii..
apin study finish karoo.....

same prblm mere ik frend naal aii a.
ohde gharde man gye a..
ohde papa kehde a.. j oh job te lagga hunda te
ohne kuri walya naal gal krni c..

i think job te lagge howe..
fir sokha hai :)

Kaur_1308

waise kaur ji..
study important a...
tusi jinni cheti hunda haii..
apin study finish karoo.....

same prblm mere ik frend naal aii a.
ohde gharde man gye a..
ohde papa kehde a.. j oh job te lagga hunda te
ohne kuri walya naal gal krni c..

i think job te lagge howe..
fir sokha hai :)

hanji par... ohde mummy daddy rishta hun lab de ne... hes 22 now, his parents cant wait.
te meri studies nu tin saal rehnde ne... :( te meri ik vadi pen aa, ohda rishta pelhan kar na pehna

dil bahot ronda... pata ni main ki galat kitta... im being punished

hanji par... ohde mummy daddy rishta hun lab de ne... hes 22 now, his parents cant wait.
te meri studies nu tin saal rehnde ne... :( te meri ik vadi pen aa, ohda rishta pelhan kar na pehna

dil bahot ronda... pata ni main ki galat kitta... im being punished

dekho ji.. hun sad hon naal te koi faida ni....
tusi.. munde nu khaoo k.. oh apne ghardya nu
wait karn lei kahe..

kise ne kuch ni galt kita hunda ;)
so dont kosso apne aap nu

Kaur_1308

thank u ji... par patta ni je mere daddy e gaal sun ke khush ho gaye.. kyun ki, main ohna di choti baby ju aa... daddy soch de ne ke main haale vi niani aa.
main ohu keha si ke ghardeya nu kaho tussi wait karni...
hun tin month ho gaye... ohde mummy daddy kehnde rishta hunai kar na...

he he..
if u want.. mere kol ik slAAh hAiGhi a....
tusi na is tra karooo

apni sis.. nd apni bhabi nu manAAo
fir oh... sare jane apne mom nd dad naal gal karna..
:)

Kaur_1308

hanji... e gal vi theek aa....

par dasso... we've known each other for 6months... asin kuj vi galat ni kitta jiddan ajj kal de BF/GF karde ne...
hamesha asin apne mummy daddy da socheya, we deserve 2 be 2gether

par 6 months kuj vi nai koi lokan le, huna??.. maa pe kiven samajhu gaye :(

prinzdude

Kii yaar... oh munda aa k kudii aa... mana nai kar sakda??

Mera example vekho... mainu gharde kehnde k vyah karva la.. te mein keha... Dream on for next two yrs...

Main vya nai karwaana agle 2 saal tak..

vaise oh karda kii aa?

Kaur_1308

Kii yaar... oh munda aa k kudii aa... mana nai kar sakda??

Mera example vekho... mainu gharde kehnde k vyah karva la.. te mein keha... Dream on for next two yrs...

Main vya nai karwaana agle 2 saal tak..

vaise oh karda kii aa?

oh shop de vich kam karda...

ohne daseya tan c parentz nu par... ohde mummy daddy puchi gande why r u delaying it?

ohda number next aa family vich :( sareyan da viah ho geya... ohi rehnda aa hun

dekho ji... eh te gal tuhadi bilkul theek a..
6mnth kuch nhi......
par j pyaar hona howe na..
pehli mulakaat wich hi ho janda..
fir ki 6 mahine or 14 saal...

tusi jis tra me keha. na is tra karke dekhna.
kyn j tusi.. ikalle puchughe.(i think tusi dardya ne ni puchna)
im quite sure ghardeya ne aukha hi man-na..
but j.. tuhadi koi sis bro nd. bhabi sab kahughe..
fir.. na ghardya ne bhi samj jaana..

kynke life te tusi hi bitaani hai :)

oh ho dnt woRRy yAAr.
apne bF nu kAho oH nAA kAR dEVe

jE oH bHi tuhADe nAAl mARRy kaRwaNa chANda..

kuCh tiME lEi.. gAl tAlE pAA dEWE

arpita

Prime VIP
umm means ur not punjabi is a little weak isnt it?

tell me are you both in india or are you both in some other country?

is he working in shop temporarily or does his family have a business that he's helping out with?

i got two pieces of advice

you need to tell ur guy to be strong and stand upp to his parents tell them he loves soemone who's finishing up her studies and can't marry for 3 yrs so that's why he wants to wait for 3 yrs before getting married....kyunki oho chaunda k odee sohni jayi girlfriend layi easy hove apne ghardeyan nu manauna

the other advice i have for you is if you're only wanting to study till u have your bachelor's degree then you can continue your studies even after marriage...pehlan jiddan already thanu kisse ne advice ditti aa k apni sis te bhabhi nu manao....but i'd say add ur mom too...be open with your mom thode dad nu appay sab samjhaalenge...you need to be strong too....when you have ur sis and bhabhi and mom on your side hold like a conference session with your dad and be strong start toking...tell him dad i need you to listen to something i have to say with more patience than you've perhaps ever had to have.... papa ji im ur baby i always will be but ur baby is a little grown up now...in the sense that she's in love with someone and doesnt wanna lose him..., we love each other and we've always respected our parents and never done anything wrong....but papa g his parents are wanting to get him married now and i wanna get married now too....if ur worried about my studies i;ll continue those even after marriage but don't take this guy away from me...im ready to and want to get married

as far as ur sis is concerned odha pehlan hona chhaheeda cuz she's older than u...that's pretty old fashioned thinking....i have 5 elder bros.... 1 eldest "S", then a set of twins"A" and "K" , then "F" and da youngest out of the 5 is "S2"

one of the twins and "F" got married 13 years ago they were the first to get married my eldest bro was still kunwara and so was the elder of the twins when they got married...my eldest bro didn't get married unti; 5 yrs ago and the other twin is still single....ajjkal ehe sab koi nahi vekhda yaar

but if your father still raises this concern that your elder sis is yet single then your sis should speak up that she doesnt have a problem with it and that she thinks you should be allowed to get married

with all that being said

since your so young m not even sure if you really know what love is or if this is just a crush someone you fancy..please dont take me wrong way but when i think of myself at your age i really feel like i was too innocent and frankly stupid to know what love is or really to know anything about life, and to me everything was soooooooo important at that time but when i look back it now i feel like things that seemed so important and serious to me really weren't.....so im not sure if everything is really quite as serious as it seems to you...please don't mind me saying this

I agree with Arpita, you should give a serious thought on what you think of this relationship and if you feel that this is what you want then I would suggest if you get the guy's parents to talk to your parents.
You boyfriend needs to co-operate on this with you, he should make his parents understand the situation, he can have his parents agreed to just have engagement done for now and you can think about marriage once you finish your studies.
This way you have the time to complete your studies, your parents have the time to look for a suitable match for your sister, and above all you both have time to test your relationship whether you are compatible or not.
considering 6 months of relationship and your age I don't think you are ready to make such a commitement. Think about it!!
I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings neither I doubt your decision but I would say that you give It second thoughts and if you go by above strategy you have plenty of time to do that.
Hope that helps!!
with all that being said

since your so young m not even sure if you really know what love is or if this is just a crush someone you fancy..please dont take me wrong way but when i think of myself at your age i really feel like i was too innocent and frankly stupid to know what love is or really to know anything about life, and to me everything was soooooooo important at that time but when i look back it now i feel like things that seemed so important and serious to me really weren't.....so im not sure if everything is really quite as serious as it seems to you...please don't mind me saying this

Mansim

Mansim
well it all depends on how mature u guys are. since uve only known him for like 6 months, i suggest you give it a little more time before you think about getting married. please dont get me wrong but in relationships at your age, it seems everything is right but truth is as you grow you learn more. as for your boyfriend, i seriously dont understand why is it so hard for him to stand up for you? as you said his 22 and he works so how can his family put pressure on him? all he has to say is the word NO. im not trying to be rude but im just trying to help here. To marry a man, a girl needs to makesure that he has two qualities, A) he needs to be able to take a stand for you. B) he needs to be mature enough to understand your responsibility on him as a gf/fiance/wife.i would suggest that you give all this a second thought because its a decision for life that your going to make. as for your parents, every parent want their kids to be happy. its not that they are against you or your relationship, its just that they feel your too young for marriage and relationships yet and they are worried that you might make a wrong decision. All you have to do is prove it to them that this is the right person for you. also, i would suggest seeking advice from people who know you personally like your sister etc

good luck

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
je agla really loves u frm da bottom of his heart taaa no matter what .. he can delay his marriage and he should respect ur parents feelings too coz ur parents are rite.. oho apne mum dad nu samjha sakda.. 3 k saal lai delay kar sakda hai.. after all its nt u who is feelin love and gettin hurt ohda v dil hai usdi v feelings attached ne so as oho wadda hai thoto usdi jimewari bandi hai to make things better.. 3 k saal delay karan naal kuch ni hon lageya.. he shd talk to his parents