Naah Kiddan Karde Ho? How Do You Say, No?

Panjaban

*~DoAbAn~*
ssa ji saareya nu, main doh chaar threads dekhe bout "Break ups" te mere dimag ch ah sawal aiya te socheya tuhanu pushaan ehde vaare...

Je koi tuhanu propose karda/kardi te tusi ohnu pasand ni karde :an taan tusi ohnu "Naah" kiddan karde ho?

Mere hisaab naal in some cases its hard...cuz assin chaunde hunde ke agle da dil na tutte/dukhe...par fer v naah taan karni hee paindi aa :an So, how do you say, no?

(You're not in a relationship, some1 proposes to u but u dnt like dat person or for watever reason u dnt want to b in dat relationship...how do u say no?)

arpita

Prime VIP
i use one of the three:

1)I really like u as a person, and ur a really good friend to me but i don't think of u that way...
2)you're a really great guy, but I'm not interested in having a relationship with anyone at this point in my life....too focused on school and career...hope you understand
3) You've been a great friend to me, and i really love u as a friend, but I don't like to mix relationships....i hope that makes sense

and then there are lotta variations to the above three that I use...depending on situation and person asking u out...maarha jeya change shange karna peynda :an