teri roshan nazraan da noor hove edaan da
naveen tere bandyaan ch mash-hoor hove edaan da
menu har pal dise tera vajood harsoo edaan da
jeena te marna hove ekhu edaan da
jis palle teri khushboo, othe rooh meri jaundi hai
main chup hovaan te teri, teri hi gal sunondi hai

main chup hovaan te teri, teri hi gal sunoundi hai
rabba mereya, rabba teri yaad, ik yaad satoundi hai[/FONT]

Even if I sit silent, I still hear your sound within me.

My mind is so involved in earthy affairs, that it is going up and down while i sit in meditation and make it silent. Now mind has understood that it is all misery and illusion here.

I just want to keep writing about it, even if i make ink of all of my tears which flow through my eyes as i am getting attached to you. Attachments causes detachment and similarly I now don’t need any material thing/love. All i wish for your holy presence with me.

What sort of talks [ of course simran and meditation ] you want to hear from me, I am doing just that. If these were known to me that I would get this much pleasure by doing simran and meditation then I would have done this several years ago.

I don’t want to please myself with any pleasure of this miserable world. I just want LIGHT of your self, divine white light which takes away all my pain and sorrow produced by earthy wishes and attractions. Which were like gravity to my soul and i cud not concentrate for your sake.

I would like to sit there where my MASTER has gone ...to those higher planes where you live and it is you and none other than you. All of the known /unknown pleasures cannot dare to describe even the single bit of pleasure which is there in being with you.

I just want to see you, no other wish is left. I am trying to come inside to have sight of yours, My master is great who has told me this way to meet you in here, I was so stupid that I was looking for GOD in worldly affairs/ looking for peace in other material love. I want to be LIVING dead as they told us.

I want to reach to higher planes and want to have glimpse of your divine love, o father please forgive all my deeds now and just keep me in your embrace for ever. Relieve me from this incarnation and keep me there with you as part of your light.

I sit with other people who just talk about you, I talk about you. I have less desires now, and that has made my life simpler. It is all of your blessings that I was able to sense all this, as they say that Wisdom about GOD is not for everyone and not everyone is marked for Masters, so how come one could think of seeing you in his own inner self.

I am obliged to you and your great son - my Master

Now even when I am silent - I can hear your divine sound within myself.

Peace
- N

[FONT=&quot]Mediumship[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I was thinking of mediumship, but again when we say we are healing others say families of deceased by mediumship, are we all on RIGHT track?. I do not think so, because mediumship is sort of black thing. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It is to help people but against the will of GOD, when he is creator and destroyer and we are all puppets, then how come we challenge his decisions of death/marriage/job/birth of children and several other times when we go for these black magic? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]When we go to temple and say that I will do 40 days fast please get my child a job, a car, a home or bla bla, do we imagine that if we are asking those things from real GOD ?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Answer is straight, rude but true - NO. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We are criticizing, murmuring always against his WILL, always want us to mold life in our ways so that it will be pleasure to life here on earth. But we always forget that this is life - human one was gifted us once to cancel negative effects of our old karmas and earn such number of credits by surrendering ourselves with his WILL. That is the only way one could get to real "FREEDOM". Freedom from re-incarnations, sadness and all other earthy things. Then it will become part of that light which remains unseen to many of us. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Think about once when you are asking GOD something in near future, are not we making him feel that he has not written our FATE with wisdom? are not we telling him that he doesn't know what a real pleasure is and that is why I don't have car, big home, servants, beautiful wife, smart children.... well well well, life is as it was granted to us, if we want to request something from him then ask for his mercy on judgment day. Ask him for a MASTER who could show us a right path. Better not to make feel GOD that he has no wisdom and that our life has got everything wrong and that we can offer a huge sum or some kilo sweets if he grant us life as we wish for... what a foolish thing!!!![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Well I am not saying that I was not that foolish, I was but now have learnt. We must respect his all decisions, he gave us life or a chance to catch a bus to LIGHT, so let us not waste time in doing those things which are against his will and let us target on ways, by following them we will be ABSORBED!!![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PEACE[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- N[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Game Played onto Myself[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In past 5 months since when I have started giving attention to myself and light within me. I have gone through lots of transformations. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Transformation of thoughts, purity, energies and language etc. A major transformation one could have noted is what happened to my body as well. I feel myself if I don’t go to what others are saying, that I have got a glow on face. May be this is all result of workout I have started along with Yoga but yes something new is there. A change is happening everyday. I find no resistance to this change because I have surrendered myself to all changes. Changes, I knew that will come but this is like an entry ticket into whole new world. I am occupied with learning at each moment of life now. I can go into details and can think about facts on any particular incident, if still in doubt I have lots of torch bearers or chosen ones around me all the time to show me the PATH.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Well to give it a start I got fascinated about a magic trick. Then I read about it and researched a lot and found that it was related to occult practices. That included lots of meditation and hard practices, that could take years. Next I learnt that astral senses play a very perfect role in showing off those magic tricks. I tried few and was successful. But it took lots of hard work and long meditations, using different concentration tricks. One day I was so scared when I felt someone sitting next to me, For 4-5 days I didn’t want to try and concentrate. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Then I collected all of my inner power and affirmed myself that nothing could go wrong to myself. I saw that ‘someone’ sitting in front of myself again. I lied down on floor and thought I must try concentration exercise this way as well, as I made myself comfortable and I didn’t see that shadow, I wanted to see time in wall clock which was exactly hanging on the wall in front to me, I saw it was 11:10 am and time for me to get up and get ready for office. What happened next gave me all shocks and I felt some other good thing, I opened my eyes and yes it was 11:10 am. Then I remembered that I saw time while my eyes were closed??? How could this be possible, well yes it happened in the same way.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Another week passed and then I became bit irregular to this due to office work and random work schedule. But I was often watching that shadow and later I discovered that It was my astral body only. It happened by keeping two different sets of mind, one stays conscious with physical body and then goes to so called sleep mode, but another part of mind is concentrated at some distance outside the physical body at some stationary point and where you can see forming a circle or complete body. So this was all a new experience to me. I heard that we should not share these experience in general public because these often come with intention of EGO or showing off your super human powers to others. Well fact is everyone has those powers and one following the path of LIGHT will feel these as different stages. So I kept mum about all this and never told anyone what exactly is going with me. Now putting these things to notes doesn’t mean that I still want to let others know that I have these, no I am keeping myself away from all kind of show offs. That is why I stopped performing those psi-wheels and other small tricks which one can do while concentrating and using mind power perfectly.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]There are several hazards to these practices as well, one could go mad or out of senses for ever. One would start seeing paranormal things but may come back to physical senses. So all these things landed me onto a stage where I had some knowledge about mental power, but how to use this power and what is the exact application of the same – I was totally unaware of. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]One day I was talking to family with some random thoughts in mind, suddenly I got a book –Jeevit Mariye Bhavjal Tariye. In this book Master had answered answer to questions and another book – Prabhat ka Prakash – was excellent one as well. Now there was a clear hint in front of me that what is next. This all was a game plan to come to my inner self to a stage where one never ending urge started to search for GOD, LIGHT and not outside else – within myself. I needed Master for the same and again I had answer in front of me. Who was always there and known to me but my stupidness that I could not understand and recognized his blessings, which he was showering to me as a water coming from a fat house pipe. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I got to know that Urge is there, Master is there, Path is there. Now the next stage was HOW? And What exactly the role Master plays in all this?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Perhaps I will explore about it and write in next notes, I know today that it is not going to be a single page experiment.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Peace [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- N[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]main chup hovaan te teri, teri hi gal sunoundi hai
rabba mereya, rabba teri yaad, ik yaad satoundi hai

ji lenda hichkore, jidaan gamaan di baraat hove
likhaan tere naam chithiyaan naal aansuaan di dawat hove
kalam hove jindadee de lamhaan di, soni sougaat hove
hove to tere naam di hove, sachchee soni ik sougaat hove
kidaan di gal sunni tenu, jedi ruthyaan nun manoundi hai

teri roshan nazraan da noor hove edaan da
naveen tere bandyaan ch mash-hoor hove edaan da
menu har pal dise tera vajood harsoo edaan da
jeena te marna hove ekhu edaan da
jis palle teri khushboo, othe rooh meri jaundi hai

main chup hovaan te teri, teri hi gal sunoundi hai
rabba mereya, rabba teri yaad, ik yaad satoundi hai[/FONT]

Even if I sit silent, I still hear your sound within me.

My mind is so involved in earthy affairs, that it is going up and down while i sit in meditation and make it silent. Now mind has understood that it is all misery and illusion here.

I just want to keep writing about it, even if i make ink of all of my tears which flow through my eyes as i am getting attached to you. Attachments causes detachment and similarly I now don’t need any material thing/love. All i wish for your holy presence with me.

What sort of talks [ of course simran and meditation ] you want to hear from me, I am doing just that. If these were known to me that I would get this much pleasure by doing simran and meditation then I would have done this several years ago.

I don’t want to please myself with any pleasure of this miserable world. I just want LIGHT of your self, divine white light which takes away all my pain and sorrow produced by earthy wishes and attractions. Which were like gravity to my soul and i cud not concentrate for your sake.

I would like to sit there where my MASTER has gone ...to those higher planes where you live and it is you and none other than you. All of the known /unknown pleasures cannot dare to describe even the single bit of pleasure which is there in being with you.

I just want to see you, no other wish is left. I am trying to come inside to have sight of yours, My master is great who has told me this way to meet you in here, I was so stupid that I was looking for GOD in worldly affairs/ looking for peace in other material love. I want to be LIVING dead as they told us.

I want to reach to higher planes and want to have glimpse of your divine love, o father please forgive all my deeds now and just keep me in your embrace for ever. Relieve me from this incarnation and keep me there with you as part of your light.

I sit with other people who just talk about you, I talk about you. I have less desires now, and that has made my life simpler. It is all of your blessings that I was able to sense all this, as they say that Wisdom about GOD is not for everyone and not everyone is marked for Masters, so how come one could think of seeing you in his own inner self.

I am obliged to you and your great son - my Master

Now even when I am silent - I can hear your divine sound within myself.

Peace
- N

[FONT=&quot]Kithey Gaiyaan Raunkaan ... - Lost Paradise[/FONT]

kithey gaiyaan raunkaan tere nazraan de noor diyaan
gum hoiyaan gallaan, darshanaan de, hazoor diyaan
main tenu labya bathera chaaron passe enna chir
tu mileya mere andar-o-andar, fir kinnu akhaan ghoor diyaan

jeda mera mukaddar sanvaar sakda si,
jeda menu ethon taar sakda si,
jeda kar sakda si musibtaan nu hawa
aur kar sakda si bin dua de dawaa
khaak kar diti jinni vi si, hasrataan, bharpoor siyaan

hun menu apna chit ek cheez vich lagana ae
bandar vaang dimaag nun, mathe te leyana ae
hun bas tu hai, tenu aapa aap banouna ae
dasde rahe kayi saalan to, aap takat us dastoor diyaan

[FONT=&quot]Well this is a song a seeker is singing - when he gets answers of his all questions - when he put his life dedicated to HIM and when he sees him daily in himself by meditation, well now this seeker has find his grace and has found HIM in true form in himself.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Now he says that people talk about faces of god and other physical characters of you - but I know all this is waste of paper, no one can describe you in words. So whoever is talking about your eyes nose and other characteristics - they don’t know that you are beyond description.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]People also talk about - that I channelized god in myself, as we might have seen people claiming these. Again they are fools - they don’t know about your existence, they take you as ghost and that is why show themselves as agent of gods or medium to ask any question about personal life, all this is misery and stupidity. Who ever claims that he has seen you outside, in temples, in mosque... is telling LIE.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Straight truth is - you are in inner self, when one realize then you appear.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Now when I got to the path told by Master and now when I have found you within myself - why would I go to temples and try to find you in outside in material things. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] I do not seek you in Idols, stones, water ponds, and shrines, You are there within me.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] I have felt your eternal sound and light - so all earthy things means nothing to me.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Our soul is part of HIM only, he is ocean of love and our soul is departed drop of that ocean.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Now people are going to tie threads to trees and to the gates of ‘dargaah’/ shrine , to make their future. Their future lie in your hands only. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] I tried my level best in other ways - which we often follow from our surroundings or path of our said religions - so that I may find peace and freedom of soul. But all was waste.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] I have spent number of lives in different creations spending miserable life, with pain and agony - while some where I was not even allowed to speak.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] It was your forgiving nature that you blessed me with your supreme creation - human birth and gave me enough wisdom to seek Master's teachings so that I can get back to you, my true home, where I can sleep forever in your lap, O my merciful father!.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] It was only you - who can turn misfortune into pleasure and heal wounds with no earthy blessings.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] I do not need any earthy comfort and pleasures if that was not at your will. I have surrendered myself completely and you know the best of your children - we the departed souls.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] All my desires did not found way to completion - it was again your bliss only. You have saved me from regret that I could not get home and car and love from relationships I got due to my past deeds.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] I am so sincere to you that I have understood completely that if I am going to love - you only, rest of world is not enough for our love. All ends up in misery and pain only. While everything is temporary only you are REAL and original, who were standing beyond time, is standing and will be standing with open arms... waiting for your children to come back home.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Now all I have to do is to concentrate to one thing - Path to light.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] I have to prepare myself as a human being with enlightened soul , whose monkey mind will be slave and will follow the soul's will to concentrate on forehead to reach destined higher planes.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] This was the original lesson I have learnt from Master - while this science and truth existed since thousands of year, still I was proud on my academic achievements and knowledge about earthy affairs.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Now when I am connected to you - all I seek is - No Will of mine - Complete humbleness - in your bliss all the time. Chanting the WORD and sitting long hours as described by Masters - to catch the wagon which takes me back - to my home.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am grateful to my Master who has made this all possible to me, which is the impossible thing to even Angels.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thank you Master[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ek ajnabi mila har shakhs mein mujhe,[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]liye armaan aakhon mein, soye aur bujhe,[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]silsila ye purana, sadiyon ka hai riwaaz[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]kisi ne kahan suni is ajnabi ki awaaz[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]koi gungunaata hai, geet gaata hai[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]is ajnabi ka din to, is dhun mein beet jata hai[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]dimaag pe pade taalon ki koi to chaabi le aaye,[/FONT]​