Is Miss pooja still Good Female Singer ?

:thapparHi this for the fans of miss pooja who thinks that she is too good just for her beautiful face & Voice only in the albums just watch and listen Vedio under this post to decide if Pooja really desreves Tittle of The Best...

As recently she perform in Edmonton AB and peoples over there didn't like her singing at all there was so much croud when she was singing and then she just left the stage saying that she is having headache where lots of peoples were there to watch only and only miss pooja but they were disappointed with her live preformance..

Here is the link for the live performance Watch & Decide..:kiven

prithvi.k

on off on off......
she just left the stage saying that she is having headache where lots of peoples were there to watch only and only miss pooja but they were disappointed with her live preformance..
sponsors de paise dub gaye....

when i saw her name first time Miss Poojaa..i was laughing like hell... thinking isneh ageh MISS kyu lagya inah.. sirf pooja he rehne dete miss pooja lolzz
well i am not like/dislike her.... here in mumbai still genuine voice of gurdass maan,harbhajan mann,hans raj hans,malkit singh,little daler mehndi,Surjit bhindharakhia,Sukhbir peoples like,knows and listen their song az their music still plays in clubs/ party/wedding..... frankly speakng no one knows here (in mum) nor even i know that ki koe miss pooja nam di bhi singer hai .Miss pooja de song tah mtv..channel v meh bhi nahi dekhe mehne ?.. And i just come to know about her just 4 months back..from this forum.
and i dont listen like this song..as aaj kal tah koe bhi camera leh ke..pind/shaher meh jeep uthe kuch munde/kudi betha keh, yeah showing kudi hote bewafaa or else apne he relatives logah nu bhar loh..tah album release ker dete hai...nah muh na perh song da..kuch bhi ...kabhi album comes or when it go's god knows .Pata nahi inah nuh koe profit bhi hunda in releasing like this local albums

deepreet

Banned
I know why she left coz i was in that concert, we indians will never learn, we get all fired up when we are discriminated in a foreign country but we don't see what we do to our own people, all of the boys mostly in front probably blinded by their jatt pride were passing casteist, sexist, obscene comments at her, they were calling chamaari and what the **** not, at first she tried to ignore them but eventually she decided to leave with grace and honour than to perform for such pricks.

So whoever posted this do get your facts right before flaming anyone and yes if you couldn't do anything good in your life atleast learn to live with the fact that others could.

mein nahi bakvas singer manda yr hun jo album ai oh suno kina sohni a kina shona ganne a i like her very much she is still a gud singer

grewalsandy

Jatt Jalandhary
m not fan of her but I must say she sings better than most present day male singers in punjab...

hun ethe vekhlo manjeet rupowalia ne jyada gand paea.... baki pasand na-pasand sabdi apni apni....