Pay with Amazon pay and Get 10% (Maximum Rs. 300) & 15% (Maximum Rs. 450) For prime

*kinnu*

Prime VIP
Offer Duration : (15th December, 2016 – 15th January, 2016 to Both days inclusive)

Prime customers who places one or more orders (Minimum Rs. 100) paid completely using Amazon Pay balance during the offer period, will get 15% of the total order value back as their Amazon Pay balance (Maximum Rs. 450) Non-Prime customers who places one or more orders (Minimum Rs. 100) paid completely using Amazon Pay balance during the offer period, will get 10% of the total order value back as their Amazon Pay balance (Maximum Rs. 300)
1.) The purchases need to be made entirely with Amazon Pay balance, to be eligible for this offer. It cannot be combined with any other payment method.
2.) The offer is applicable on all cumulative spends made during the offer period, completely using Amazon Pay balance up to the max. limits as specified
3.) The customer will receive the promotional Amazon pay balance back by 22nd January
4.) The cumulative spend using Amazon Pay balance during the offer period should be Rs. 100 or more to be eligible for the offer
How does the promotion work?
Scenario 1
I am a customer who has placed 3 orders during the offer period and following are the order details.

Order 1 – Rs. 60 (Paid entirely using Amazon Pay balance) Order 2 – Rs. 140 (Paid entirely using Amazon Pay balance) Order 3 – Rs. 300 (Paid entirely using Amazon Pay balance)
Am I eligible for the promotion and how much would I be eligible for?

Answer : Yes you are eligible. The overall eligible spend here is Rs. 500 as all 3 orders have been paid entirely by Amazon Pay balance. Hence the eligible promotional amount is 10% of the spend, that is Rs. 50. In case you are a Prime customer, you are eligible for a 15% value, which is Rs. 75. This promotional amount would be added to your Amazon Pay balance by 22nd of January, 2017.
Scenario 2
I am customer who have placed 3 orders during the offer period and following are the details.

Order 1 – Rs. 60 (Paid entirely using Amazon Pay balance) Order 2 – Rs. 140 (Other Payment method/partly through Amazon Pay balance) Order 3 – Rs. 300 (Paid entirely using Amazon Pay balance)

Answer – Yes you are eligible, however the overall eligible spend here is Rs. 360 as only 2 orders have been paid entirely by Amazon Pay balance. The eligible promotional amount here is 10% of the spend, that is Rs. 36. In case you are a Prime customer, you are eligible for a 15% value, which is Rs. 54. This promotional amount would be added to your Amazon Pay balance by 22nd of January, 2017.
Scenario 3

I am customer who has placed only 1 order during the offer period and following are the details. Order 1 – Rs. 60 (Paid entirely using Amazon Pay balance)

Answer – In this case, you are not eligible for the offer as the overall spend was made entirely using Amazon Pay balance, however the cumulative spend using Amazon Pay balance during the offer period was less than Rs. 100 during the offer period

http://amzn.to/2hrXgfC