Million Views Vs CD Sales For Punjabi Artist

i was just thinking that to get million of fake views punjabi singers spend too much money, but it would be better if they spend that money into cds and distribute them free into there fans so that there songs can live for some long time. guru randhawa is i think got the most views in you tube but he didn't have capacity or ability to sold only 10000cds of his any album.
give ur views on that

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
I don't think anyone is buying CDs these days.

baki I think singer da live performance ta kathh dekh ke caliber pata lagda, ke kinne k fan aa.

Piccolo

Elite
i dont think artist is paying lot of money for fake views because i think they are all operated in click farms in third world countries.

i also feel like they may have connection like software apps on computers that do not require manually labor.

keep in mind that people do share PROXY lists all the time. it is easy to get 10000 ips addresses and then load into some automation software. i think it probably easier for them to use farms or whatever they are called.

CDs are still good imo but then everything becoems digital. forget about the youtube views or whatver, just release the files in high quality for download and then let the public have a donation option. the website bandcamp is a good example..

DBF

Mad
i have been on some downloading website which opened up a pop up and started playing a punjabi video from youtube