UNP

Million Views Vs CD Sales For Punjabi Artist

i was just thinking that to get million of fake views punjabi singers spend too much money, but it would be better if they spend that money into cds and .....

X
Quick Register
User Name:
Email:
Human Verification

Go Back   UNP > Chit-Chat > News > Music Discussion

UNP

Register

Views: 977
Old 26-02-2018
PunjabiBox

Million Views Vs CD Sales For Punjabi Artist

i was just thinking that to get million of fake views punjabi singers spend too much money, but it would be better if they spend that money into cds and distribute them free into there fans so that there songs can live for some long time. guru randhawa is i think got the most views in you tube but he didn't have capacity or ability to sold only 10000cds of his any album.
give ur views on that

Old 26-02-2018
♚ ƤムƝƘムĴ ♚

Re: Million Views Vs CD Sales For Punjabi Artist

Yeah you right brother

But this is India, ethe fake views hi challde

Old 26-02-2018
Dhillon

I don't think anyone is buying CDs these days.

baki I think singer da live performance ta kathh dekh ke caliber pata lagda, ke kinne k fan aa.

Old 27-02-2018
Gill 22

aa v ik banda jehra ( nearly 7 crore indian rupees) donate kr reha
bakki apne wle tan sale foki wah wah joge ne fake view krwa ke

bakki dhillon sabb je live da ikath dekhiye tan fir babbu maan nu koi cross kr jayu ho ni skhda punjab ch

Old 14-06-2018
Dhalsim

i dont think artist is paying lot of money for fake views because i think they are all operated in click farms in third world countries.

i also feel like they may have connection like software apps on computers that do not require manually labor.

keep in mind that people do share PROXY lists all the time. it is easy to get 10000 ips addresses and then load into some automation software. i think it probably easier for them to use farms or whatever they are called.

CDs are still good imo but then everything becoems digital. forget about the youtube views or whatver, just release the files in high quality for download and then let the public have a donation option. the website bandcamp is a good example..

Old 16-06-2018
DBF

i have been on some downloading website which opened up a pop up and started playing a punjabi video from youtube

« Diljit's New Album CON.FI.DEN.TIAL | Guess What ?? »