Punjab 1984 – Diljit Dosanjh Upcoming Punjabi Movie

→ ✰ Dead . UnP ✰ ←

→ Pendu ✰ ←
Staff member

Movie: 1984 Punjab
Star Cast: Diljit Dosanjh, Amrinder Gill and many others
Director: Anurag Singh
Producer: Gunbir Singh Sidhu

1984 Punjab is the next upcoming Punjabi movie in which famous Punjabi singer Diljit Dosanjh will be playing the lead role.
The movie is not able to get producer for it. Talking about this Diljit said, “It’s very unfortunate that a film on such a sensitive topic cannot find any takers. No one is ready to fund the film so far, though Anurag Singh (who earlier directed ‘Yaar Anmulle’) and I are ready with the film’s script and stuff, no producer is willing to invest money into it. Everyone wants to make a masala film, and this kind of a film is a risk which no one wants to run.”

The subject of the movie touches a chord with Punjabis. Related to the agenda of the movie diljit said, “Anurag is doing a lot of research on real life cases of boys who left homes, or were made to leave homes, during that fateful year of 1984. And our film will focus on one such boy who left home but now wants to return and the kind of hurdles he faces on his journey back home.”

The movie is said to be Diljit’s dream project. And being passionate about the project he said, “If God gave me that kind of money, I would have loved to produce this film myself.”

And now after 2 years,Producer Gunbir Singh is ready to produce the movie. “I never gave up hope for my pet project, 1984 despite it lying in cold storage for at least 2 years now. Finally, the co-producer of Jatt & Juliet 2, Gunbir Singh Sidhu has shown the guts to produce this film, badi himmat dikhai hi ena ne. It will be directed by Anurag himself. And when I say, badi himmat dikhai, I also mean that despite seeing the hashar of such film, as we saw with the recent movie Sadda Haq. Sidhu saab was ready to come on board. But we aren’t aiming at depicting any controversy in this film, though it’s set in 1984 Punjab, It’s just a touching narrative.”

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeeta Kaint

Jeeta Kaint @
Punjab 1984 - Diljit Dosanjh Upcoming Punjabi Movie 2014

Diljit Dosanjh
"WAHEGURU JI "

#‎PUNJAB1984‬ RELEASING WORLDWIDE ON 11th JULY 2014

*ing - KIRRON KHER, PAWAN MALHOTRA , DILJIT DOSANJH, ARUN BALI, RANA RANBIR, SONAM BAJWA, MANAV VIJ, VANSH BHARDWAJ, VISHWAS KINI & OTHERS .. !!

"GURU MAHARAJ BHALA KARN "

1499654_785295911497001_1035519338_n.jpg

dimpyik13

Dimpyik13
Punjab 1984 Movie poster by SikhWarriorsArt

Punjab1984moviebyanuragsinghstarringdilj-1.jpg

Poster Designed by
SikhWarriorsArt
Described by Diljit Dosanjh as
his 'dream project' the movie
once again brings together Diljit
Dosanjh with director Anurag
Singh & Gunbir Singh Sandhu,
the trio whom worked on the
record breaking Jatt & Juliet
series.
The film focues on the story of
a boy who was forced to leave
home during the fateful year in
Punjab, and his own personal
story & challenges in
attempting to return home.

[JUGRAJ SINGH]

Prime VIP
Staff member
Re: 1984 Punjab – Diljit Dosanjh Upcoming Punjabi Movie

Movie : Punjab 1984
Starring : Diljit Dosanjh, Kirron Kher, Pavan Raj Malhotra, Arun Bali, Rana Ranbir, Sonam Bajwa, Manav Vij, Vishwas Kini, Vansh Bhardwaj & G.S. Channi
Produced By : Gunbir Singh Sidhu & Manmord Sidhu,Hans raj Railhan
Studio : White Hill Productions & Basic Brothers Productions
Directed By : Anurag Singh
Genre : Historic,Drama, Action
Studio : White Hill Productions & Basic Brothers Productions
Written : Anurag Singh
Screenplay : Anurag Singh
Release Date : 27th June 2014

Last edited:

→ ✰ Dead . UnP ✰ ←

→ Pendu ✰ ←
Staff member
Re: 1984 Punjab – Diljit Dosanjh Upcoming Punjabi Movie

llmiT1s-1.jpg

Haarh Deyaan Paindeyan ch jo vichchdi hai Chaan Bann k,
ve Bedard Haakma tu v vekh kade Maa bann k.
Sivey jeeunde Pind moye, Kad Bujhannge chitaa jo hoye,
Raakh ch fire ausiyaan Uleekdi,
Murh aa ve Laadiya ghare ammi udeekdi,
Murh aa ve Laadiya Ghare Ammi Udeekdi