UNP

withdraw money from canadain debit card

I am in india for 2 weeks I just want to withdraw some money from my Canadaian debit card or account. .is anyone know how can I do that?.....

Go Back   UNP > Contributions > 24x7 Helpline

UNP

Register

Views: 351
Old 24-02-2014
Yaar Punjabi

Answered: withdraw money from canadain debit card

I am in india for 2 weeks I just want to withdraw some money from my Canadaian debit card or account. .is anyone know how can I do that?

(Reset Answer)Best Answer by userid114437

Yea u can withdrw money from debit card,,,,use hdfc banks atm machine,,,coz the conversion fees is less then other banks. Withdrw all the money u need at one time,,,coz if u use debit card again and again u will b charged everytime.

Old 24-02-2014
kidterra

Re: withdraw money from canadain debit card

CIBC? TD? If your debit card has Visa, Mastercard etc. sign then you can go to any ATM with Visa sign. Otherwise you are out of luck, and your account can get flagged. Visa et al. ATMs will ask you about the Chequing and Savings account.

Have you told the bank that you will be out of Canada? You should have told them, now you can be hit with double fee. One transaction fee, and other currency exchange fee.

Old 24-02-2014
Yaar Punjabi

I am with td. .yes I have told about it to bank. ..they said you can use it on any atm

can I use my credit card or mastercard on shopping stores?

Originally Posted by kidterra View Post
CIBC? TD? If your debit card has Visa, Mastercard etc. sign then you can go to any ATM with Visa sign. Otherwise you are out of luck, and your account can get flagged. Visa et al. ATMs will ask you about the Chequing and Savings account.

Have you told the bank that you will be out of Canada? You should have told them, now you can be hit with double fee. One transaction fee, and other currency exchange fee.

Old 24-02-2014
Dhillon

Originally Posted by Yaar Punjabi View Post
I am with td. .yes I have told about it to bank. ..they said you can use it on any atm

yes you can.

Old 24-02-2014
userid114437

Yea u can withdrw money from debit card,,,,use hdfc banks atm machine,,,coz the conversion fees is less then other banks. Withdrw all the money u need at one time,,,coz if u use debit card again and again u will b charged everytime.

Old 24-02-2014
deep

Originally Posted by Yaar Punjabi View Post

yes you can just be prepared to shell extra and bank will charge currency conversion fee on all credit card transactions.

« Universal Remote | Android Recovery ! »