Windows 10 main disadvantages?

hello everyone
goin to install clean installation of windows 10
but 1st i wanna knw about its disadvantages
anyone facing any probs? or driver/software support problems?

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
private section vich thread hai, uthe dasseya spying disable karn layi tool.

Microsoft pirate windows bhi update kar reha, bass tool de naal download kar lo win 10.

keh rehe k pirated games nd soft v ni chalne :fp
and kayi sites windows 10 users nu apni site te ban kari ja ria coz of spy features : /
thumbs down for this : /
je kuch din ida hor chalda reha te me te downgrade kar leni :d
bt ohna da ki hou jehna ne orig ton upgrade kita :haha

userid139949

Tom & Jerry
It's just a misnomer FUD spread by uneducated self proclaimed professionals who missed the minute details about the EULA which has the reference to the so called blocking of pirated apps/games.

As per the EULA and its general terms these back check fiddlings are applicable across Windows devices and services offered by Microsoft. Fortunately XBox i.e. Gaming platform by MSFT is the device for which these terms are explicitly referred to. So, the said terms about pirated applications/games blocking is applicable particularly to this platform only.

Sites which are employing zero day warez are urging it's users to avoid this particular OS iteration because of all the hoopla which has surrounded Windows 10 regarding the unsolicited breach of security by Microsoft.

IMHO, if you are really looking forward to use W10 then atleast wait until next update is pushed to general public which is slated for this fall.
Even after releasing the RTM version to the general public, they have pushed new Insider Preview which is a part of new OS service module and as per my testing is more refined and fluid than the 10240.
As far as disabling of updates is concerned, on enterprise edition, you can easily disable them but I don't see any reason why you want to disable them? They are meant to enhance the overall security and stability of the OS, isn't it?. There is a Windows update which also blocks automatic hardware driver installation if you wants to go extreme with tweaking.

For privacy privy, you can disable executables which are connecting to MS servers either using Firewall or by means of an anti-executable. On GIT, there are many apps which stops the snooping to a greater extent.
For MSFT snooping block, my personal go to potent weapon is "ShutUp10 from O&O".
Link to Tool : Shutup10
Give it a shot and do share your feedback among us how it went.
BTW, if you have nothing to hide then you need not to worry about this snooping at all. :p

Whatever I have said above please, take this as a grain of salt because it's Microsoft which can change its terms at any given point of time. :p