Windows 10 install error

KARAN

Prime VIP
window 10 could not be installed error c1900101 - 20004

2 vaar krli try install hunde tym copying filed kuj % hon to baad reboot ho jnda te fer win 7 suru ho jndi jo ki phila hi aa. Windows update ch aah error show hunda jo utte likhya. Any help.

KARAN

Prime VIP
Kuj tym phila c drive cho data apne aap delete hogya c. 2 vaar ho chukya aive. kuj inbuilt programes apne aap delete hoge c jive paint wagera. Show e nai c hunde. 1st tym me recover krli c te thik chal pyi fer. Par fer 1 mnth baad hogi c. Te hun me win 10 update laa diti c. Es karke hi ta pnga ni ho rya kyonki phila wale kuj functions work hi nai kr rhe ??

userid139949

Tom & Jerry
It seems your Hard Drive is the main culprit and is on the verge of imminent failure... :(
just to make sure whether its your HDD or something else , In Admin CMD Console or via using your installation Boot DVD/USB perform an offline Check Disk in DOS by using the syntax :
Code:
ChkDsk C: /f /r
There are n numbers of factors which could lead to this kind of behavior e.g. Corrupt Installation Media, Driver/Hardware issues like CPU bottlenecks, incompatibility with third party peripherals etc. etc.

So, first thing you need to do is, Check your Install/Boot Media whether it is downloaded from legit source/matches with original OS file & correctly morphed into Boot Device. If you're performing an in place upgrade using Windows Update then use the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant/Compatibility tool to determine which applications and HW devices are compatible and which aren't?
Also, make sure while upgrading, AV is either Turned off or uninstalled as there may be unknown conflicts which are corrupting the reg. entries. :w

If, above stated workaround doesn't works for you then use third party tools to format the partition & start afresh.
If, everything fails then its the high time to backup your data and upgrade the conflicting HW. :)

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
upgrading from Win 8 to win 10 from windows update didn't work for me as well.

Download the iso and try to upgrade with bootable usb drive.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
I downgraded to 7 as there was too much network and disk activity with 10.

Sent from Nokia 5110

KARAN

Prime VIP
Asha chlo a daso te media creation tool nal bootable usb bnva lva te fer install kra ta win activate ho jaugi automatic ya product key save krla

userid139949

Tom & Jerry
Asha chlo a daso te media creation tool nal bootable usb bnva lva te fer install kra ta win activate ho jaugi automatic ya product key save krla

While performing in place upgrade via the Media Creation tool, make sure you remain online through out the install process also select upgrade option which creates Windows.old folder in your C drive (preserving applications and data) rather than Custom Install mode. If you're prompted for the product key simply skip this step.

Once your system is upgraded using this method you may perform 'n' number of clean installation and your device will be activated online as the HW ID Ticket is stored on the MS servers.
I guess you're aware about the Edition compatibility for the online activation. That being said, Good luck for the upgrade process. :)

KARAN

Prime VIP
While performing in place upgrade via the Media Creation tool, make sure you remain online through out the install process also select upgrade option which creates Windows.old folder in your C drive (preserving applications and data) rather than Custom Install mode. If you're prompted for the product key simply skip this step.

Once your system is upgraded using this method you may perform 'n' number of clean installation and your device will be activated online as the HW ID Ticket is stored on the MS servers.
I guess you're aware about the Edition compatibility for the online activation. That being said, Good luck for the upgrade process. :)
Gall ta teri thik aa bai bs aa thodi bhut hindi punjabi ch jo jave te vdia hoje hor :) :haha

JJ

Prime VIP
Boot ton install karni start karo

Jadi upgrate / custom di option aau tad upgrade dab dai

Singh

Prime VIP
Image DL karke kar Leo koi problem nahi aigi in future........otherwise jiven tusi keh rahe k pehla problem kar rahi a fee upgrade kareo v na nahi Te problem au sahi work nahi karegi..........nahi Te pehlan 7 dubara kar Lao fer 10 upgrade kar Lena sahi rahega....

KARAN

Prime VIP
Install ta hogi.
Problem aah c ki jo recovery partiton c oh 10gb di c ohda space increase kita fer install hogi. Hun pta ni recovery partition da ki rol c install ta c drive ch honi c.

Windows.old de naam to jo folder bnya c drive ch j ohnu delete krta ta recovery partition ch jo win 7 di recovery save aa oh delete ta ni hojugi. ? Kyonki genuine aa