UNP

The Best Way

I want to restore my phone to factory settings. Whole device should be formatted because of some reason. How can I save my data before performing this action means contacts, .....

Go Back   UNP > Contributions > 24x7 Helpline

UNP

Register

Views: 359
Old 25-12-2016
Royal Singh

Wink Unanswered: The Best Way

I want to restore my phone to factory settings. Whole device should be formatted because of some reason. How can I save my data before performing this action means contacts, photos, docs, videos & purchased apps?

The phone is android.

Thanks

Old 25-12-2016
Dhillon

Re: The Best Way

Save media to PC , SDcard or some online storage.

Contacts and purchased apps will already be synced to your google account.

Old 26-12-2016
Android

moreover use
SuperBackup to bakcup SMS/Contacts/Call Log/Apks

Other media you can save it to SDcard or PC

Purchased apps are already synced as mentioned by Dhillon

Old 26-12-2016
Royal Singh

Just want to save pics as media files like songs & videos can be downloaded again. This soft super back up can be installed on PC too? So later on send it back to device. I got files on both internal storage & micro sd. The reason for my question is that last time when I performed task NOT all files recovered. Sometimes issue occurred not have enough space where I have lot of space to re download.

Old 26-12-2016
Android

No superbackup can't be installed on PC
You can backup contacts, logs, sms on Android then copy that files to sd card or whole folder named as smsbackup something
After formating device install superbackup copy the folder from sdcard to internal storage and in app you can restore the sms, logs, contacts

Old 26-12-2016
Dhillon

Songs and videos should play on PC uncless they are downloaded with some app.
In that case media will be encrypted/protected.

« Plzzz hlp me wid d name of dis song !!!!!!! | wifi not working in iphone 4s »

Contact Us - DMCA - Privacy - Top
UNP