Suggest Smartphone - Asus or Gionee

Budget - Rs 10,000

Some Briefly Specifications - 5 inch Display ,Battery backup good(Not to charge twice a day) , 8gb storage with external storage too ,1 Gb ram , Dual sim,8mp with flash and front camera,Quad core or better processor

Actually,I search two handsets of above specification but bit confused , so please help me to decide or give any another choice except karbonn and micromax

1. Asus Zenfone 5 (8gb) - Totally I like it but from many reviews,videos and personally test , I found only one con - it's battery (2110 mah) backup is too average ( 12 hours or 16 hours max.) and for heavy user ( not I) only 7- 8 hours . But it is branded company with many good spec.

2. Gionee M2 (8gb) - This one is a generator of battery with 4200 mah and it last longs for 5-6 days for normal and for heavy user 2days or more from many reviews and videos .Yup it's only con I found it is a Chinese brand that disappoints me .Overall I like it And bit differnce of processor and resolution with asus

Suggest , Please

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member
Xiaomi Redmi Note ! Far far far better !

main vi wait kar reha :an

je jaldi lena then Asus Zenfone ;) (2GB RAM!)
big battery = Lenovo S660

Actually Moto g is also good but I need 5inch display and 8mp camera ...and ram or processor not matters high ... And main point also my budget is Rs 10,000 only .So Now I totally ignores a gionee due to Chinese and not good display ,Now only go for zenfone if not any other phone with good spec. I found . Lenovo s660 is also good but it's ui and responses are not good and also more than 10K. Actually zenfone stocks are also limited ,everyday I check it out of stock shown . Thanks To Everyone
Goes with Asus!!!!