UNP

Suggest Best CPU upto Rs 10000

Suggest Best CPU/ Processor upto Rs 10000 and its supported motherboard(extra) best in performance.....


Go Back   UNP > Contributions > 24x7 Helpline

UNP

Register

« HDFC SWIFT-BIC Code ? | Nokia X »

 

  Views: 1575
Old 02-04-2014
<~Man_Maan~>
 
Unanswered: Suggest Best CPU upto Rs 10000

Suggest Best CPU/ Processor upto Rs 10000

and its supported motherboard(extra) best in performance

 
Old 02-04-2014
→ ✰ DilJani ✰ ←
 
Re: Suggest Best CPU upto Rs 10000

de denne aa

 
Old 02-04-2014
<~Man_Maan~>
 
Re: Suggest Best CPU upto Rs 10000

Originally Posted by -·=».DilJani.«=·- View Post
de denne aa
ki dena mama

 
Old 03-04-2014
<~Man_Maan~>
 
Re: Suggest Best CPU upto Rs 10000

koi tan dasso @TSingh , @Ginni Singh

 
Old 03-04-2014
kit walker
 
Re: Suggest Best CPU upto Rs 10000

ethe dekh lavo core i3 ne...Intel Processors - Buy Intel Processors Online at Best Prices in India - Computer Components : Computers | Flipkart.com
supoorted mothboard socket type match kar layo

 
Old 03-04-2014
Android
 
Re: Suggest Best CPU upto Rs 10000

Intel I3 3240
or Intel i3 3210

 
Old 03-04-2014
<~Man_Maan~>
 
Re: Suggest Best CPU upto Rs 10000

Originally Posted by TSingh View Post
ethe dekh lavo core i3 ne...Intel Processors - Buy Intel Processors Online at Best Prices in India - Computer Components : Computers | Flipkart.com
supoorted mothboard socket type match kar layo
Originally Posted by Ginni Singh View Post
Intel I3 3240
or Intel i3 3210
AMD len waare soch reha

AMD 4.1 GHz FM2 A10-Series A10-6800K Four Core Processor - AMD: Flipkart.com

AMD 3.5 GHz AM3+ FX 8320 8 Core Piledriver Processor - AMD: Flipkart.com

ehna vicho koi

theek rahu yaa nahi

 
Old 03-04-2014
kit walker
 
Re: Suggest Best CPU upto Rs 10000

Mera experiance AMD naal mada reha. Vaise Games laye taan vadhiya mane jande ne. Pher vi check kar lava ga. Time lag jaye ga Ik dinda.

 
Old 03-04-2014
<~Man_Maan~>
 
Re: Suggest Best CPU upto Rs 10000

Originally Posted by TSingh View Post
Mera experiance AMD naal mada reha. Vaise Games laye taan vadhiya mane jande ne. Pher vi check kar lava ga. Time lag jaye ga Ik dinda.

koi naa time laa lavo fer dasso

 
Old 03-04-2014
Android
 
Re: Suggest Best CPU upto Rs 10000

AMD is not as good as Intel!

baki its your choice

 
Old 03-04-2014
<~Man_Maan~>
 
Re: Suggest Best CPU upto Rs 10000

Originally Posted by Ginni Singh View Post
AMD is not as good as Intel!

baki its your choice
performance theek chahi di less price wich with stability

AMD ch heating de siwa koi hor panga vi aaunda

 
Old 03-04-2014
kit walker
 
Re: Suggest Best CPU upto Rs 10000

Ohi taan panga hai. Thermal Rundown vich Processor da nuksan ho janda hai. vaise AMD FX 8320 OTA core hai and Intel Core i3 3220 Dual core hai. More Details http://www.cpu-world.com/Compare/354/AMD_FX-Series_FX-8320_vs_Intel_Core_i3_i3-3220.html. Please check that with AMD your need to have a powerful Graphics card to Have full game enjoyment.

 
Old 03-04-2014
<~Man_Maan~>
 
Re: Suggest Best CPU upto Rs 10000

Originally Posted by TSingh View Post
Ohi taan panga hai. Thermal Rundown vich Processor da nuksan ho janda hai. vaise AMD FX 8320 OTA core hai and Intel Core i3 3220 Dual core hai. More Details http://www.cpu-world.com/Compare/354/AMD_FX-Series_FX-8320_vs_Intel_Core_i3_i3-3220.html. Please check that with AMD your need to have a powerful Graphics card to Have full game enjoyment.

life tym pridect kar sakde hon tusi 2-4 saal kad jaau ki nahi ena kol life time chal jaau

 
Old 03-04-2014
Android
 
Re: Suggest Best CPU upto Rs 10000

Intel processors have long life + are more stable
Think yourself Octa core @ 9000 and Dual Core @9000 khuch ta gal a

 
Old 03-04-2014
kit walker
 
Re: Suggest Best CPU upto Rs 10000

I think Ginni singh is right. Kuch ta an farak hau. Vaise Google babe nu vi puch lavo.

Sent from my Q1010 using Tapatalk


Reply
« HDFC SWIFT-BIC Code ? | Nokia X »

Similar Threads for : Suggest Best CPU upto Rs 10000
please suggest smartphone upto 15000/-
BitTorrent launches SoShare, share files upto 1 TB
Best Android Phones Under Rs. 10000
Kissing competition, win upto 1 crore....
LG XF1 Multimedia HDD upto 500GB

UNP