s4 is connecting to pc

Yaar Punjabi

Prime VIP
when i connected the S4 to my PC it's only charging but not detecting as a MTP? mass storage mode, even in device manager of my PC it's not detected. but all other phones are working fine(my S3 and HTC EVO )

[JUGRAJ SINGH]

Prime VIP
Staff member
1. If you are a Windows user,simply download and install the USB drivers for the Galaxy S4. Mac users do not need to install any software.

2. Connect the device to an available USB port using any generic USB cable.

3. A prompt will appear on the screen of the phone. Drag the notification area down, and make a selection of your choice. That’s it, if you followed the instructions correctly, it should work like a charm for you

•-=»𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕣«=-•

•Speak little, do much•
when i connected the S4 to my PC it's only charging but not detecting as a MTP? mass storage mode, even in device manager of my PC it's not detected. but all other phones are working fine(my S3 and HTC EVO )

Open Your Phone's Settings

Then "More" Tab

-> About device - Tap it.

Now Swipe down to the build number, and tap it seven times. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. You'll get a little prompt saying you're about to unlock the developer settings. Hit that button one final time -- seven! -- and they're unlocked.

Now Go Back to Settings - > More

Swipe Down to "Developer Options" Tap It

Enable Them by Swipe the Green Button on Top Right Side

Now in The "Developer Options" Tap and Enable "USB Debugging"

Thats It

You are Done ;)

Connect to PC Now :)