Root & Unroot Micromax Canvas A114

i got this new phone but disappointed that it does not have punjabi font to it...

i just want to root it and unroot after copying font file..........

can anybody tell me hoe can i do it?

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member
Steps to root
Open Settings>Security> Check Unknown sources Box
Download & Install the framroot.apk on your Micromax Canvas Magnus A114.
Open the app and Pick SuperSu from dropdown list.
Click On Boromir Button.
Now sitback for 10mins
You are now rooted
Note : After taping Boromir button your device may restart for few time, don’t panic wait until it completes.

Steps to Unroot
Open SuperSu app
Goto Setting of supersu app and scroll down and click on un-root device.

Download link vm karta :admin

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member
Try this

All you have to do is download the 2 files from these links:
1.Link in VM
2.Link in VM

and install them on your PC. Then turn on the USB Debugging option in your phone and connect it to the PC. Make sure that no other phone is connected to your computer. Then run Root Genius on your pc, it will automatically identify your phone. Then just follow the on screen instructions. Click on Restore Data on the phone if prompted during the rooting process. After 100% rooting procedure is complete, you'll find KingUser app in your app drawer. Then reboot your phone (not necessary but recommended). Your phone is now rooted. Enjoy.

The process usually takes about 10-15 minutes & restarts your phone multiple number of times , so there's no need to panic.

Unroot
There's an option to unroot it in the KingUser app. On a safer side you can always take titanium backup of all the data and format the phone before handing it to the service center coz they will format it anyways.

attachmentphpattachmentid2554351d1391337-1.jpg

JJ

Prime VIP
j tusi unroot kar v lavoge tah v koi faida nahi ..!

kyo k 1 vaar j root ho gia tan kernel ta change ho hi gai
j unroot v karlo ge kernel tan modified hi rehni aa j in Warranty wich v aa taan oona nu pata lag jana

so root hi rehan do eenu

j tusi chahne ho k company waleya nu pata na lage ta eede backup lai stock rom download karke rakh lavo te jad v service center jaoge oonu install karke jaio fare oona nu kuj pata ne lagu k tusi phone naal pange v lite cc :)

main aap eeni procedure use karda

Mai ik font paana c pa leya.... Nd super su naal unroot kr leya..... Baaki j warrenty wallon kuch kehn ge te dekh lwaange